Ukraine controls 1,000 square kilometers of Russia's Kursk Oblast

I explained that. You can't or won't understand it. Not my fault. Fhr. Umber killed is irrelevant. Printing money for a saf ee.hsve no plan to win is economic murder.
You were desperate to make the lame analogy to Vietnam, but now you can't even bring yourself to compare what the cost in blood to America was from Vietnam to Ukraine.

South Vietnam was neither a democracy, nor was it even willing to fight to defend itself. It's soldiers threw down their weapons and ran in 1975. South Vietnam is an obscure part of the world that at the time wasn't that important to American interests.

Ukraine is an emerging democracy, it is willing to fight against a ruthless totalitarian enemy, it doesn't cost us a drop of blood, and Ukraine is a European nation which has always been a region of importance to American interests.

You were desperate to make the lame analogy to Vietnam, but now you can't even bring yourself to compare what the cost in blood to America was from Vietnam to Ukraine.

South Vietnam was neither a democracy, nor was it even willing to fight to defend itself. It's soldiers threw down their weapons and ran in 1975. South Vietnam is an obscure part of the world that at the time wasn't that important to American interests.

Ukraine is an emerging democracy, it is will to fight against a ruthless totalitarian enemy, it doesn't cost us a drop of blood, and Ukraine is a European nation which has always been a region of importance to American interests.
You know it's spot on and your pissed.

Why are printing money for a war we have no plan to win?

I explained that. You can't or won't understand it. Not my fault. Fhr. Umber killed is irrelevant. Printing money for a saf ee.hsve no plan to win is economic murder.
Are you STILL posing around the Current Events forum, tatt-boy ?

Haw, haw................................................haw.

Mummy.jpg

Its not up to you or the pro-Putin Trump to decide when Ukraine has to stop fighting.

I realize this is a totally foreign and alien concept to MAGA morons, but Ukraine's policy is to not abandon their territory and their fellow citizens to a ruthless enemy.
If Trump stops giving Ukraine money and weapons Ukraine may be forced to reach a settlement agreement. So it is up to Americans to decide if they want to spend THEIR tax money on Ukraine. Personally I want Ukraine to kick Putin's ass but realistically I don't think they have enough people to do it. So if they are not going to win I want Ukraine to get the best deal possible. I hope you realize Biden's weakness probably led to this war. Putin has taken two bites out of Ukraine BOTH when Biden was in power. Biden being slow to provide military equipment when it was needed only cost Ukrainian lives and cost them the possibility of forcing Russia back to its borders. Now a negotiated settlement is about all that can be hoped for.

The regions that voted to leave Ukraine will leave Ukraine and Ukraine will not join NATO. Seems like a sensible song for the fat lady to sing.

If Trump stops giving Ukraine money and weapons Ukraine may be forced to reach a settlement agreement. So it is up to Americans to decide if they want to spend THEIR tax money on Ukraine. Personally I want Ukraine to kick Putin's ass but realistically I don't think they have enough people to do it. So if they are not going to win I want Ukraine to get the best deal possible. I hope you realize Biden's weakness probably led to this war. Putin has taken two bites out of Ukraine BOTH when Biden was in power. Biden being slow to provide military equipment when it was needed only cost Ukrainian lives and cost them the possibility of forcing Russia back to its borders. Now a negotiated settlement is about all that can be hoped for.
Trump would have green-lighted anything Putin wanted. Biden made it difficult and expensive for Putin to attack neighboring countries. Biden's resolve has kept Ukraine free from Russian rule. Ukraine says they took 26 Russian villages and 386 sq miles of territory.

Trump would have green-lighted anything Putin wanted. Biden made it difficult and expensive for Putin to attack neighboring countries. Biden's resolve has kept Ukraine free from Russian rule. Ukraine says they took 26 Russian villages and 386 sq miles of territory.
How long have you been a clairvoyant? I don't think you have a clue at what Trump would do. Trump gave Ukraine Javelins when Obama/BIDEN sent Ukraine MREs and blankets. Kyiv use the Trump Javelins early in the war to stop Russian tanks from entering the capital. Had it not been for those Javelins Russia may have taken Kyiv.

Back