Ultra rich unsatisfied: study

I am not ultra rich.

But I AM ultra happy!

Isn't the point of getting money so you can be comfortable and thus enable you to be happy?

Well, once you're happy, why do you need any more money?

Especially if it is going to cause more stress to get more money.

That makes zero sense.

Actually, it's a lot of stress to have a lot of money because they you have to worry about it. When you're really rich, how do you know if people are hanging out with you because they like you or if they want to be around money? If you're not ultra rich, you don't have that problem.

Last edited:
Money buys sex, which is what most men seem to want.

"Love" is a silly concept, IMO.

a sociopathic outlook on life

you peer in to your cold dark heart and imagine all hearts are as cold and dark as your own

the reality is they are NOT like your heart

YOU ARE A CRIPPLE

your brain has faulty wiring

Love is real and its not just sex

You are just too broken to experience it

Its not your fault

you were just born broken

that is why we don't let people like you run things

you are incapable of functioning as a full human being

pain you can feel

sadness you can feel

Love you can not feel

so you don't seek to share LOVE with others

you instead seek to inspire pain in people

you seek to inspire sadness in people

you are too pathetic to understand the real world

accept your disability

I am not ultra rich.

I wonder if 99% of the world's population would share that smug assessment.

But I AM ultra happy!

So you say. I suspect you are lying.

Isn't the point of getting money so you can be comfortable and thus enable you to be happy? Well, once your happy, why do you need any more money? Especially if it is going to cause more stress to get more money. That makes zero sense.

Have you asked James Taylor those questions?

Actually, it's a lot of stress to have a lot of money because they you have to worry about it.

How would you know?

a sociopathic outlook on life you peer in to your cold dark heart and imagine all hearts are as cold and dark as your own the reality is they are NOT like your heart YOU ARE A CRIPPLE your brain has faulty wiring Love is real and its not just sex You are just too broken to experience it Its not your fault you were just born broken that is why we don't let people like you run things you are incapable of functioning as a full human being pain you can feel sadness you can feel Love you can not feel so you don't seek to share LOVE with others you instead seek to inspire pain in people you seek to inspire sadness in people you are too pathetic to understand the real world accept your disability

Unintentionally ironic word salad.

Donate your houses to the homeless, hypocrite.

man I hope you are a russo bot hole otherwise you are one pathetic excuse for a human

Poor Desh. Your thread isn't working out for your POV very well in light of the facts, is it?

Donate your houses to the homeless, hypocrite.

This explains the obsession with more more more:

Another expert I consulted, Brooke Harrington, a professor at the Copenhagen Business School who has studied and written about the financial practices of the super-wealthy, says that the question many rich people ask themselves about their money is not Do I have enough to buy this expensive thing I want? but rather Do I have as much or more than these people I’m comparing myself to?

Hint: It ain't about happiness. It is greed, personified!

Just like the golf score,

It's all about a NUMBER!

Shteyngart also witnessed the hedge-funders making the sort of social comparisons that Norton and Harrington described, treating money as a “scorecard.” He remembers one of them saying something along the lines of, “We don't have bestseller lists and book awards. What we have is this—the number at the end of the day.”

Sad.

The 'happiness' number.

As if such a thing could exist.

Fools.

This explains the obsession with more more more:

Hint: It ain't about happiness. It is greed, personified!

or fear of being inferior

If you cant have friends who have more money or less money than you and still think of them as your equal you have a problem

Wow.

Sad to even immerse oneself into that mindset:

The whole experience did not leave Shteyngart feeling good. Here were people who could purchase anything they could ever want and whose wealth was widely envied, and even they weren’t content—just as these researchers studying happiness and wealth might have predicted. “At the end of the day,” Shteyngart told me, “I was just happy to end this research, because it was quite depressing.”

or fear of being inferior

If you cant have friends who have more money or less money than you and still think of them as your equal you have a problem

That is just SO shallow.

And to think that they are like Trump, choosing to spend time with their career instead of family and friends.

SAD!

What Desh didn't mention

When it comes to the global income distribution, we are the 1%.

The bottom 10% of the U.S. income distribution falls in the upper 30% of the global income distribution.

With more than a billion people around the world now living on less than $1 per day, even poor Americans are living in better conditions than many of the global poor.

https://mic.com/articles/2636/compared-to-the-rest-of-the-world-americans-are-all-the-1#.xf1aS2pdV

how much of the Bush family money would they give right now to have Poppy back?

how sad that you will never know real love

Last edited:
Back