Understanding the slave mentality

so much fail by the four liberals here.

First They Ignore Me. Then They Mock Me. Then They Attack Me. Then I Win!

you can't even see past your idiotic talking points and foolish party positions, that you're still stuck in stupid mode by defining Libertarians as the radical rightwingnuts.

Rune can't even accept that fact that I don't support Cititzens United, simply because it can easily be ignored by education people Personally, that speaks volumes about his faith in people than it does anything else.

Poet can't see past the color of his own skin to understand, or remember, that I burnt his dumb ass on broad generalization of people in the same group, so he continues to stick to his own hypocrisy by continually blanket grouping and guilt by association of everyone while ignoring his own shortcomings of his confession that he was wrong.

Apple can't get past the liberal idea that big government is the only thing that protects the people from everyone else, that he intentionally keeps himself ignorant to the fact that those 'liberal' framers got rid of big government because that's exactly what they did not do.

crash is just stupidly sticking to liberal talking points because I don't think he's capable of realizing anything else.

LOLOL. The only thing you've ever burnt was toast. Ain't no "broad generalizations". The mainstream Republican Party, itself, is trying to distance itself from you nut jobs . There goes your "broad generalizations", dumb dora. Whenever I'm wrong, I readily admit it. I'll let you know the next time I am.

LOLOL. The only thing you've ever burnt was toast. Ain't no "broad generalizations". The mainstream Republican Party, itself, is trying to distance itself from you nut jobs . There goes your "broad generalizations", dumb dora. Whenever I'm wrong, I readily admit it. I'll let you know the next time I am.
so much for having me on ignore. and you never admit you're wrong even in the face of overwhelming evidence. and I don't care what the mainstream establishment thinks about me or mine.

stop being a racist and you won't have your name in my posts.

Define the word, you moron, because it doesn't fit me. Who would I be racist against? White people? I have too many white people that love my dirty drawers for me to be a racist....and they ain't all stupid. Stop being a Tea Partier, and you won't be "called out". And grow the fuck up. Grown men don't play cowboys and indians, or cops and robbers.

Define the word, you moron, because it doesn't fit me. Who would I be racist against? White people? I have too many white people that love my dirty drawers for me to be a racist....and they ain't all stupid. Stop being a Tea Partier, and you won't be "called out". And grow the fuck up. Grown men don't play cowboys and indians, or cops and robbers.
you're racist against me simply because I'm a Tea Party member, a 3 %er, and an oath keeper. none of which is requires racism to be a part of their membership. so you're racist.

Keep my name out of your posts, and you won't hear from me.

Poet - Poet - Poet - Poet - Poet - Poet

you're racist against me simply because I'm a Tea Party member, a 3 %er, and an oath keeper. none of which is requires racism to be a part of their membership. so you're racist.

Wrong. Zoom. Over your head. Victim mentality. Whining. Perils of Pauline. I'm not racist against you. I'm against the Tea Party, because they condone and encourage racism in their rank and file. And there is documentation to support that allegation. I don't personally like you, because of your attitude, and your commentary. The fact that you're white, doesn't faze me, in the least. I have nothing against white people. Let me say it again. I have nothing against white people. Let me say it again. I have nothing against white people. What I am against is conservatism. What I am against are Republicans. Every last one. What I am against are those people who didn't even give Barack Obama a chance, like I gave George W. Bush a chance. I wouldn't care if the person were green, polka-dotted, or purple. If they support conservative values and/or today's Republican platform, I have no sympathy for them....and wish for them to fall off the face of the Earth. Whatever color.

Wrong. Zoom. Over your head. Victim mentality. Whining. Perils of Pauline. I'm not racist against you. I'm against the Tea Party, because they condone and encourage racism in their rank and file. And there is documentation to support that allegation. I don't personally like you, because of your attitude, and your commentary. The fact that you're white, doesn't faze me, in the least. I have nothing against white people. Let me say it again. I have nothing against white people. Let me say it again. I have nothing against white people. What I am against is conservatism. What I am against are Republicans. Every last one. What I am against are those people who didn't even give Barack Obama a chance, like I gave George W. Bush a chance. I wouldn't care if the person were green, polka-dotted, or purple. If they support conservative values and/or today's Republican platform, I have no sympathy for them....and wish for them to fall off the face of the Earth. Whatever color.

WE NEED A CLEAN UP ON AISLE 9.
SOMEONE DROPPED A BIG BOTTLE OF WHINE AND NOW THERE'S CHEESE IN IT.

you can't even see past your idiotic talking points and foolish party positions, that you're still stuck in stupid mode by defining Libertarians as the radical rightwingnuts.

Rune can't even accept that fact that I don't support Cititzens United, simply because it can easily be ignored by education people Personally, that speaks volumes about his faith in people than it does anything else.

Poet can't see past the color of his own skin to understand, or remember, that I burnt his dumb ass on broad generalization of people in the same group, so he continues to stick to his own hypocrisy by continually blanket grouping and guilt by association of everyone while ignoring his own shortcomings of his confession that he was wrong.

Apple can't get past the liberal idea that big government is the only thing that protects the people from everyone else, that he intentionally keeps himself ignorant to the fact that those 'liberal' framers got rid of big government because that's exactly what they did not do.

crash is just stupidly sticking to liberal talking points because I don't think he's capable of realizing anything else.

Are you drunk right now? Even if you are not, say you are.

I swear, I would love to encounter just one sane, intelligent conservative to have discourse with. Out of all of the present conservative forum members, there is not a one.

And some mentally distraught members are blinking neon lights to garner attention, but I'm immune. And I have a shitload of "bitchbegone" spray.

then explain calling me a racist at nearly every turn and post you've come across with me

then explain calling me a racist at nearly every turn and post you've come across with me

Let me formally apologize to keep coherent with my statements. You, in all likelihood, are not a racist. Therefore, I apologize for saying so. However, you belong to a group that has racist members, and who remain, "unchecked". Is that better? I will pay closer attention to your rhetoric to make sure I didn't apologize in error.

I swear, I would love to encounter just one sane, intelligent conservative to have discourse with. Out of all of the present conservative forum members, there is not a one.

And some mentally distraught members are blinking neon lights to garner attention, but I'm immune. And I have a shitload of "bitchbegone" spray.

You might want to try using it as a mouthwash. :)

I wish I was drunk. It'd be easier to deal with morons like you.

So, you wrote this sober? My bad, I was trying to give you deniability.

Mind explaining what the fuck you are trying to say, since you are supposedly sober?
Half the idiots in this country are glued to the TV every night. You are right, I have no faith that those peoples vote will not go to whomever spend the most money advertising. Your argument is asinine and a deflection from the issue at best.

The Founding fathers: John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington.

John Adams: John Adams, Jr., the eldest of three sons, was born on October 30, 1735 , in what is now Quincy, Massachusetts.

Benjamin Franklin: born on Milk Street, in Boston, Massachusetts, on January 17, 1706[. Franklin's father, Josiah Franklin was a tallow chandler, a soap-maker and a candle-maker. Josiah was born at Ecton, Northamptonshire, England.

Alexander Hamilton: Of illegitimate birth and raised in the West Indies, Hamilton was effectively orphaned at about the age of 11. Recognized for his abilities and talent, he came to North America for his education, sponsored by people from his community.

John Jay: Jay was born December 12, 1745 into a wealthy family of merchants and government officials in New York City. Jay, a proponent of strong, centralized government, also co-wrote the Federalist Papers, along with Alexander Hamilton and James Madison.

Thomas Jefferson: The third of ten children, Thomas Jefferson was born on April 13, 1743 at the family home in Shadwell, Goochland County, Virginia,

James Madison : James Madison, Jr. was born at Belle Grove Plantation near Port Conway, Virginia on March 16, 1751

George Washington: born on the Pope's Creek Estate near present-day Colonial Beach in Westmoreland County, Virginia. Washington's ancestors were from Sulgrave, England; his great-grandfather, John Washington, had immigrated to Virginia in 1657
(All the above from Wikipedia.)

OK. I’ll break this down into bite size pieces so you can, hopefully, digest it.

You say those 'liberal' framers got rid of big government. As you can see from the above most of the framers came from Massachusetts or Virginia. What “big government” was operating in Massachusetts and Virginia in 1776?

Here’s a list of current government departments/agencies. There are approximately 500. Perhaps you can enlighten us as to which agencies were operating in 1776. http://www.usa.gov/directory/federal/index.shtml

The framers were against unfair government. Unelected government. Government with no representation. Do you think King George III of England was democratically elected?

The problem with so-called big government is virtually all big governments were not democratically elected. The ones that were democratically elected and in power are supported by the citizens whom they represent. Governments that ensure housing and food and medical care. Do you think corporations care about the welfare of citizens?

You are stuck in the past. The far, ancient past. The times of kings and tribal warriors. Governments that came to power through coups/takeovers.

The framers did not get rid of big government. They got rid of a corrupt, unelected government. Do try to understand the difference.

Let me formally apologize to keep coherent with my statements. You, in all likelihood, are not a racist. Therefore, I apologize for saying so. However, you belong to a group that has racist members, and who remain, "unchecked". Is that better? I will pay closer attention to your rhetoric to make sure I didn't apologize in error.
thank you. this is a good start that I can certainly deal with.

So, you wrote this sober? My bad, I was trying to give you deniability.

Mind explaining what the fuck you are trying to say, since you are supposedly sober?
Half the idiots in this country are glued to the TV every night. You are right, I have no faith that those peoples vote will not go to whomever spend the most money advertising. Your argument is asinine and a deflection from the issue at best.
the problem with your far fetched argument is that the government is our creation. we are supposed to be it's master. therefore, it is not the responsibility of the government to keep the people in check, but the responsibility of the people to keep it's government in check. what you want to do is switch it right around because people got stupid and lazy. that's our own fault, not the governments. the other major issue with the so called authoritarians is that the sheeple want two things. 1) they don't want to take their responsibility back from the government and 2) they are so adamant about maintaining that status quo that they'll sacrifice responsible americans, like myself and maybe even you, to the gods of the government in order to remain subjugated and 'safe'.

The Founding fathers: John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington.

John Adams: John Adams, Jr., the eldest of three sons, was born on October 30, 1735 , in what is now Quincy, Massachusetts.

Benjamin Franklin: born on Milk Street, in Boston, Massachusetts, on January 17, 1706[. Franklin's father, Josiah Franklin was a tallow chandler, a soap-maker and a candle-maker. Josiah was born at Ecton, Northamptonshire, England.

Alexander Hamilton: Of illegitimate birth and raised in the West Indies, Hamilton was effectively orphaned at about the age of 11. Recognized for his abilities and talent, he came to North America for his education, sponsored by people from his community.

John Jay: Jay was born December 12, 1745 into a wealthy family of merchants and government officials in New York City. Jay, a proponent of strong, centralized government, also co-wrote the Federalist Papers, along with Alexander Hamilton and James Madison.

Thomas Jefferson: The third of ten children, Thomas Jefferson was born on April 13, 1743 at the family home in Shadwell, Goochland County, Virginia,

James Madison : James Madison, Jr. was born at Belle Grove Plantation near Port Conway, Virginia on March 16, 1751

George Washington: born on the Pope's Creek Estate near present-day Colonial Beach in Westmoreland County, Virginia. Washington's ancestors were from Sulgrave, England; his great-grandfather, John Washington, had immigrated to Virginia in 1657
(All the above from Wikipedia.)

OK. I’ll break this down into bite size pieces so you can, hopefully, digest it.

You say those 'liberal' framers got rid of big government. As you can see from the above most of the framers came from Massachusetts or Virginia. What “big government” was operating in Massachusetts and Virginia in 1776?

Here’s a list of current government departments/agencies. There are approximately 500. Perhaps you can enlighten us as to which agencies were operating in 1776. http://www.usa.gov/directory/federal/index.shtml

The framers were against unfair government. Unelected government. Government with no representation. Do you think King George III of England was democratically elected?

The problem with so-called big government is virtually all big governments were not democratically elected. The ones that were democratically elected and in power are supported by the citizens whom they represent. Governments that ensure housing and food and medical care. Do you think corporations care about the welfare of citizens?

You are stuck in the past. The far, ancient past. The times of kings and tribal warriors. Governments that came to power through coups/takeovers.

The framers did not get rid of big government. They got rid of a corrupt, unelected government. Do try to understand the difference.
you are so far gone, it's pitiful. I can safely throw you in the garbage pit of insanity with the rest of the sheeple that rune has no faith in.

Back