Understanding Trump

I read this article today and it does an excellent job of explaining how so many people can be captivated by Trump.

or

I have mentioned many times their similarities and if you look past Hitler's extermination of the jews the two of them are twins.

It's painfully obvious the author knows nothing of Trump, politics or for that matter, what they are talking about.

What an ignorant WITCH!

Having Felonious LOSER Trump as the only competition for Biden, was the surest bet in obtaining another HUGE WIN for the Democrats in 2024!

I would like to personally "Thank You" for your Obstinate Ignorance in choosing Trump for your candidate in advance!

Thanks Again! It's like the gift that keeps on giving! :laugh:

Someone got triggered. Facts seem to do that to leftist liars. :laugh:

Trump is a blubbering idiot.....

This is very important when running for the presidency that you let us know that you would rather be electrocuted by your sinking electric boat than being eaten by a shark. The Trump Nazi's I'm sure were cheering him on when he let them know this. What a fucking buffoon!

He is astoundingly stupid.

Does he think every time an ICE vehicle has gone off the road and under water, the people were killed via electrocution due to the battery in there?

His dead uncle from M.I.T. is turning in his grave wanting Trump to never connect his lack of intelligence to him.

Trump is a convicted felon and nobody has to explain his crimes to an idiot who can't understand them.
No one can explain them...which is why there's so much controversy surrounding the entire trial... Many people are unconcerned by this particular label of "convicted felon"...and some are simply obsessed by it...I'm sure you've noticed...;)
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." MLK

using MLK to defend trump is like using Jesus to defend Nazis
It wasnt used as a defense. Did they not teach you reading comprehension in gatorland? The statement is true and if trump wasn't treated justly, which Ben wasnt , then that's a threat to justice everywhere just like MLK said. That would scare normal people but we're dealing with leftists here who don't care how they "get trump".

No one can explain them...which is why there's so much controversy surrounding the entire trial... Many people are unconcerned by this particular label of "convicted felon"...and some are simply obsessed by it...I'm sure you've noticed...;)
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." MLK
The felonies were explained clearly in the trial. The jury took little time to find him guilty of 34 felonies. They were explained. Are you saying it was too complicated for you to understand? That I believe. Trump is a convicted felon and is dumbly forcing the judge to jail him on 7-11. Trump is still fooling you. He has every step.

Back