Understanding Trump

What a career!!...My mom taught elementary and preschool...My dad HS... I guess watching them helped me make the decision to go to the upper grades...;) My last 20 years were in the same HS...very neighborhood and generational...in a building that is a cornerstone of the system...well over a 100 years old...
It's a joy being able to teach the children and grandchildren of former students...I'm seeing great grandchildren now...I still live very close to school and it's impossible to go to the grocery and not run into some "kids"...
(Our band made national news not all that long ago for their inspirational fundraiser to get new instruments and uniforms...one that brought the entire community together...proud moment...;))
But yet you ended up the lunchroom lady

Trump is quite easy to understand, he does what he has to do. The difference is he's honest about it not like you miserable bastards.
Trump is a blubbering idiot.....

Former President Donald Trump has a storied history when it comes to his hatred of sharks—and it was something he wanted to touch on during his Sunday rally in Las Vegas.
While rambling about electric cars and trucks, Trump reminded the crowd that “they” want to make all boats electric too, an apparent reference to Democratic politicians who have expressed no such desire. Trump cited a recent conversation he had with a South Carolina boat salesman as the source for the claim.
The idea of an electric boat tilled the soil for an obvious hypothetical to pop-up in Trump’s mind: “What would happen if the boat sank?” he posed to the businessman in his recounting.
“The [boat’s] battery is now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there, by the way, a lot of shark attacks lately,” Trump told his perplexed crowd. Trump then recalled a person who he heard trying to justify a shark attack on a young woman because the shark confused her leg with “sushi"

At his rally on Sunday, Trump perhaps unsurprisingly opted to “take electrocution, every single time” over a hypothetical death by shark attack.

This is very important when running for the presidency that you let us know that you would rather be electrocuted by your sinking electric boat than being eaten by a shark. The Trump Nazi's I'm sure were cheering him on when he let them know this. What a fucking buffoon!

Trump addressed the weather during his remarks, telling rallygoers that his campaign told people "do not come," which resulted in "only 20,000" attendees. The trouble is, there wasn't enough room for that many people.
The Clark County Parks and Recreation's Special Events Services told Newsweek on Monday that the area of the park where the Trump campaign held the rally has a maximum capacity of 3,000 people.

This is very important when running for the presidency that you let us know that you would rather be electrocuted by your sinking electric boat than being eaten by a shark. The Trump Nazi's I'm sure were cheering him on when he let them know this. What a fucking buffoon!
He's safe. No self-respecting shark would put orange shitgibbon in his mouth. lol

Reactions: QP!
The Fox show’s panel discussed how trump did in his recent rally. Trump “did great without the teleprompter,”

The responses on twitter were..............
I’m Canadian, so maybe I’m just not familiar with typical American discourse, but does a normal average American often (ever?) ramble on about batteries in boats and sharks in connection to each other?

He came across as a rambling lunatic.

Normal and average? Not even close!

Fox News REALLY only have one type of message

He told his supporters he didn't care if they died as long as they vote for him. What in the actual french fried fuck is wrong with you people?

he talked about batteries, boats, and sharks???The guy is totally losing it!

Oh, the delusion! Yep, normal everyday Americans often talk about options of dying by sharks or electrocution from a battery after your boat capsizes.
🤪
Compagno neglected the REST. trump looked into the crowd and said "I don't really care about you, I care about your vote"!

The GOP's flip on whether a criminal can be president is even darker than you think​

When pollsters asked Republicansin April whether someone convicted of a felony should be allowed to be president, 17% said yes. When they asked Republicans the same question AFTER Trump was convicted of 34 felonies, 58% answered affirmatively. That remarkable uptick can most readily be explained by the Nazi mentality of the Trump supporter. It doesn't make any difference what sort of deplorable behaviour their fuhrer engages in, they will find a way to embrace it.

At least it seems 42% of Republicans still think a convicted felon should NOT be allowed to be president! :LOL:

He's safe. No self-respecting shark would put orange shitgibbon in his mouth. lol
Of course he is. This one of his finest moments.
View attachment 26941

448226629_447271024828374_2789093208358843040_n.jpg

Back