Understanding Trump

There is nothing wrong with being a lunch lady.

it is Honor/No Honor that matters in the Land of the Better People.

I am a little bit bitter that I have forced without my consent to live this life in the age of the Modern Morons.

Hello, Top. I too am retired teacher. Taught 40 years. My best friend taught ESE for about that long. Im a bedwetting liberal with a Masters in Ed. and taught many subject but mostly PE. What Florida is doing to the public schools is a crime. I live in Fla. Where did you teach and what grades? I always said that ESE and K teachers had super powers.................
Hope you're enjoying retirement...that's a Long time...my utmost respect goes out to you...
Columbus Public...now Columbus City...MS and HS... My certification was in Education of the Handicapped (K-12)...the acronyms were ever changing...from EMR to DH to MI etc...all subjects at one time or another...:) Didn't teach PE, but I coached a number of sports... I think all good teacher have super powers!!

Last edited:
There is not...but I'm a retired teacher...;)
af9bc329794fa6666519d4d02ed76b81.gif

If Harris has been mocked on the daily show once then Trump has been mocked there 1000 times but true to the Nazi form, you overlook all of them and cite the one time that someone like Harris is the target.

If Harris has been mocked on the daily show once then Trump has been mocked there 1000 times but true to the Nazi form, you overlook all of them and cite the one time that someone like Harris is the target.
We're talking about Kamala...You can drop the Nazi reference...that's just silly....and of course, not true...

I rarely if ever do fast food...but during Lent...Filet O' Fish with extra tartar sauce is a treat...
Place a special order like that and they make the sandwich fresh...

Joe is old so he is slow but he still understands economics and foreign policy and knows right from wrong. Trump is a deranged madman that has a warped set of morals and ethics, he is dangerous, Biden is not.
Just be realistic...he's worn out... He can't remember anything real...And he does not know right from wrong...
He's much more dangerous, because he just makes up stuff as he goes along...
This weekend was a disaster...even with his ever present notes...and did he apologize to Zelensky? November cannot come soon enogh...

Sorry but the MAGA crowd and Nazi's are two peas in a pod. Ignore all the crimes and unethical behaviour of their fuhrer while they try and point out the insignificant bullshit of their adversaries.
You are wrong... Just that simple...

Back