Understanding Trump

Toxicology, I develop analytical methods for analyzing toxins and pharmaceuticals using mass spectrometry. You name it, and I have probably analyzed it. Title is Principle Scientist, 32 yrs doing it.
So, you don't work with people..That explains a lot...
But quite an impressive career...congratulations...

What about them? I understand you're desperate to try to devalue conservatives...
Listing some random books means nothing...in fact, that just proves desperation...
It proves I'm not the only one who sees the remarkable similarities between the two.

It proves I'm not the only one who sees the remarkable similarities between the two.
So there are three other people...
That "proves" nothing...especially factually...or scientifically...there's no actual evidence...

Polls don't mean jack shit. Even those who profusely parrot the conservative mantra will pull the lever for Biden when the time comes.
/shrugs.....every poll is accurate until a later poll........but thank God for your confidence in Biden.......I pray you never come to your senses.......

Toxicology, I develop analytical methods for analyzing toxins and pharmaceuticals using mass spectrometry. You name it, and I have probably analyzed it. Title is Principle Scientist, 32 yrs doing it.
Sounds very similar to what my father did. He had a masters in chemistry. His lab also used mass spectrometry to aid investigators to determine if a fire was arson by finding and analyzing accelerants.

How is nominating someone barely able to walk and talk, who will be replaced by a cackling crazy woman, any better?
we are not sure Trump will nominate one of his crazy women choices yet.

But yes he can barely walk or talk. Good point.

200.gif

Back