Understanding Trump

Over Trump or Pence or Tim Scott or Doug Burgum or Marco Rubio, yes absolutely.
You don't mean that...
I do mean that. Absolutely.

And as soon as we the person is done helping Trump with his increasing slurring again, and now he has been caught drooling while talking, we can get on that.
You don't mean that....
...not the chick we need to represent this country...;)

Would you trust her running this country? Only a fool would...

97b3b7ffe7603c38d1006b3094da78fe3c720a6751f4eb03be9355b340a544df_1.jpg

Would you trust her running this country? Only a fool would...
mtgmonkey.jpg

How does someone that stupid get that far? She is truly one stupid bitch.
Trump : "In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York and named after the great George Washington, commander-in-chief... Our army manned the air. It rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports...."

Trump : "...This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water...."

Trump "...You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things.”

Terry you are correct, how does someone that stupid get that far. He is truly one stupid bitch.

I read this article today and it does an excellent job of explaining how so many people can be captivated by Trump.

or

I have mentioned many times their similarities and if you look past Hitler's extermination of the jews the two of them are twins.
I just finished watching the Netflix series called Hitler and the Nazis: Evil on Trial. The number of similarities in the rhetoric of Hitler and trump is scary.

I don't give a shit what is or isn't gained by it. Hitlers way that he convinced people to follow him is identical to how trump has done it. Hitler even used the phrase "make Germany great again". Does that phrase sound familiar?

It's familiar, reminds me of Ronald Regan and FDR in 1932.

Only saying that comparing Trump to Hitler, even if it were a fair comparison, will get you nowhere with people who may be on the fence about Trump or are not so deep in as to be unreachable by rational arguments. It will just turn them off.

On the comparison itself, it makes Trump much bigger than he is. Hitler was a fanatical visionary, deeply versed in German history, at bottom a grimly determined maniac. Trump is nothing like that. He's a self obsessed ignoramus, too lazy to even be interested in the work of being President, who had the good luck to run for the office against the first woman candidate in history who wasn't much liked in the first place and then got slimed in the news just days before the election. Trump is obviously dangerous, especially now and if he gets the chance he'll likely use the office to get enemies, as he sees them, and exact vengence. But that's the punk in Trump.

How do you know that are liberal? I mean I'm sure some of them are but all of them?
there are very few conservative professors in universities.........and they have typically fucked up lib'rul opinions........Occam's Razor castrates them equally as lib'ruls...

there are very few conservative professors in universities.........and they have typically fucked up lib'rul opinions........Occam's Razor castrates them equally as lib'ruls...
So conservatives aren't smart enough to be historians and scholars?

I guess that does kinda make sense...

Back