United Nations Planning To Criminalize Spreading ‘Misinformation’ That Causes ‘Social

The flyover peckerwood rubes have never been to the UN , those of very limited IQ don't know there are many cultural events that take place there and yes they have a few clubs there

So the UN is a place to party?? At taxpayer expense????

Kick the UN out.

There you go again, bearing false witness.

Remember when the markings on the backs of highway signs were code for UN tanks to follow during the Clinton administration? LOL

More random phrases. You just can't seem to follow a conversation at all.
Just random hallucinations, insults, and accusations, flecked with your psychoquackery.

Last edited:
So you are posting as Perry Uncle now?????!?

DUDE I'M NOT A SOCK!!

WHat possible reason would I have to have a sock??????? Seriously this is the most stupid accusation.

You are a complete moron, no doubt, but this stupid "sock" accusation thing is hilariously weird.

Why? WHY would I need a sock??? I can say anything I want on here pretty much (I have no desire to utterly violate the rules), so what advantage other than making it a fucking hassle to log in and log out all the time??????

Are you really this stupid?????

I mean, if I were banned or something that's one thing. But I'm clearly NOT. So what reason is there to have a sock??????????????

DUDE I'M NOT A SOCK!!

WHat possible reason would I have to have a sock??????? Seriously this is the most stupid accusation.

You are a complete moron, no doubt, but this stupid "sock" accusation thing is hilariously weird.

Why? WHY would I need a sock??? I can say anything I want on here pretty much (I have no desire to utterly violate the rules), so what advantage other than making it a fucking hassle to log in and log out all the time??????

Are you really this stupid?????

I mean, if I were banned or something that's one thing. But I'm clearly NOT. So what reason is there to have a sock??????????????

So you are posting as Dutch Uncle Perry now??????!?

I never said you were a sock. You apparently are hell bent on admitting that yourself.

So you are posting as Dutch Uncle Perry now??????!?

Are you a special needs person?

Hey, just for fun, try answering my question: why would I need a sock? There's no reason. I'm not banned, and I say whatever I want. So what use is there?

(Don't worry, I know you won't answer it. You are either too stupid or you actually DO understand the question and realize it makes you look like a fucking moron)

More random phrases. You just can't seem to follow a conversation at all.
Just random hallucinations, insults, and accusations, flecked with your psychoquackery.
Inversion fallacy.
Lie. You deny chemistry.
Psychoquackery.
Evolution favors fear.

Organisms that run from a predator are more likely to survive than those who don't. Exceptions include predators. One predator will fight another depending upon the circumstances. Predators are smarter than prey.

Civilized people see people as people, but some see them as prey. Which are you, Sybil?

Back