United Nations Planning To Criminalize Spreading ‘Misinformation’ That Causes ‘Social

Did Donald Trump tell you this?

If not, then why is it that only Trumptards, Putin, and Trump's special love- Kim Mo Hungchow, have this opinion of the United Nations!

WOW! TELLING VERY TELLING! Never mind, we know the answer!

Only idiot democrats think the UN is good

Hey, just for fun, try answering my question: why would I need a sock? There's no reason. I'm not banned, and I say whatever I want. So what use is there?

(Don't worry, I know you won't answer it. You are either too stupid or you actually DO understand the question and realize it makes you look like a fucking moron)

I already answered this question. How many times are you going to ask it like a numskull. Sorry, dude. YOUR problem is YOUR problem. Throwing insults around like you usually do is just part of your problem. Pretending to be something or someone is YOUR problem.

Evolution favors fear.

Organisms that run from a predator are more likely to survive than those who don't. Exceptions include predators. One predator will fight another depending upon the circumstances. Predators are smarter than prey.

Civilized people see people as people, but some see them as prey. Which are you, Sybil?

More random phrases. I guess your only purpose here is to troll.

Only idiot democrats think the UN is good

Well since you have no clue about the UN your fear is understandable

Growing up in NYC there were a lot of school trips we made , learned a lot and experienced a lot

Always got a kick of The UN being made a bogyman by the john Birchers' now MAGA's with no understanding of what they are about

https://www.un.org/en/

Last edited:
But of course, the Dictator's retinue shouldn't be expected to foot the bill themselves. And, added bonus, they are diplomatically immune from getting a DUI... Assuming, of course, they deign to drive themselves anywhere...

Lots of nations support the UN. They have voluntary and assessed costs to the nations in it. https://betterworldcampaign.org/us-funding-for-the-un Of course since its headquarters is in NYC and the US is by far the biggest economy, we pay more.

Lots of nations support the UN. They have voluntary and assessed costs to the nations in it. https://betterworldcampaign.org/us-funding-for-the-un Of course since its headquarters is in NYC and the US is by far the biggest economy, we pay more.

Irrelevant appeal to popularity. The UN is a worthless gentlemen's debating society and nothing more. The US should just stop paying and we, American taxpayers shouldn't be subsidizing a drinking and debating club.

Irrelevant appeal to popularity. The UN is a worthless gentlemen's debating society and nothing more. The US should just stop paying and we, American taxpayers shouldn't be subsidizing a drinking and debating club.

I provided info showing that is not true. You should do better. You did not have to look it up. It is so much more than that and you are so much less.

I provided info showing that is not true. You should do better. You did not have to look it up. It is so much more than that and you are so much less.

It is absolutely true what I stated. The UN has ZERO power to enforce anything it says or does. If the member nations refuse to carry out their edicts the UN can't make them do it. If a member nation refuses to pay dues what can the UN do? They can't even kick them out of being a member. The UN is a toothless, useless gentleman's debating society and nothing more.

Again not knowing what the UN does is the hallmark of ignorance

Since its inception, the United Nations has performed numerous humanitarian, environmental and peace-keeping undertakings, including:
Providing food to 90 million people in over 75 countries.
Assisting more than 34 million refugees.
Authorizing 71 international peacekeeping missions.

Again not knowing what the UN does is the hallmark of ignorance

Since its inception, the United Nations has performed numerous humanitarian, environmental and peace-keeping undertakings, including:
Providing food to 90 million people in over 75 countries.
Assisting more than 34 million refugees.
Authorizing 71 international peacekeeping missions.

It has done none of that. It's member nations have, and could have done exactly the same thing if the UN didn't exist. On the other hand, if the member nations that did provide that assistance weren't part of the UN, the UN would have done nothing.

Back