"Universal Healthcare"

what we need is for the single payer system to have health care as good as what congress has - and keep it tied that way

OK, who gives a fuck what congress has? Why is that such a huge fucking deal? Do you honestly think they'd give themselves, and only themselves, a different package? Why are you trying to falsely attack them as selfish? Do you honestly think that move, which would cost them re-election, would be selfish?

OK, who gives a fuck what congress has? Why is that such a huge fucking deal? Do you honestly think they'd give themselves, and only themselves, a different package? Why are you trying to falsely attack them as selfish? Do you honestly think that move, which would cost them re-election, would be selfish?

h2o

have you checked out what congress has for its health benefit - it is a truly superior plan and we pay for it

it would be a major cost to the nation to provide it for all citizens - at least three times what the nation pays for medicare

I would like nothing more than to systematically destroy Christianity and Judaism

a11n

what about other religions - if you are going for major religions, you forgot islam which has judeo-christian roots

Hey, they let themselves smoke in their offices. They drink on the job, you are expecting suddenly consistency?

Yes it is. They just don't call it that. More passionate 'believers' you'll never meet.

LOL, yeah I suppose you belieye in not believing.
However religion is believing in a set of somethings, not disbelieveing in a set of somethings.

I do not believe in any deity or an afterlife.

LOL, yeah I suppose you belieye in not believing.
However religion is believing in a set of somethings, not disbelieveing in a set of somethings.

I do not believe in any deity or an afterlife.

I understand. And those that do? That is what I mean.

This is just the mindset of the right, one where atheists are "true believers" while Christians are humble, where blacks are treated better than whites, where men are oppressed, utter, complete, delusional bullshit.

Wow, you put Darla the hater to shame!

Thank you. Seems to me that the total of where they fall, Germany at 114, US at 112 is pretty close. How they get there though, on the backs of those that can afford it, seems a bit different, no?

Germany:

US

off hand, it appears we have a bigger disparity between the wealthiest, and poorest....the rich are richer here....thus contributing more of the total tax percentage?

Back