Upgrade Tonight 3/19/2011

I think you got rid of the best feature you had going. The coolest part of this site was rep listing. It was a great chance for the opposite sides to show support for their opponents when they agreed. Now is just a faceless tally. Lame. Too bad

Well, I didn't choose to "get rid" of it. It just didn't work with the newest upgrade even though it said it would. Once they get it upgraded I'll add it back... I honestly wouldn't have upgraded if I didn't think it would be there.

:(

In an attempt to revive the social groups I have added a mod that will add notifications to new posts in the social groups.

I've added a couple new skins. One is image intensive, it is a pro skin. If y'all like it enough I'll purchase the license and remove their copyright and links at the bottom. If not, I'll see what I can do to make a decent brown choice. The other is another attempt by me to create something decent, but it likely is unpleasing... They aren't my favorite colors and I'm trying to please somebody's eye other than mine. (I like the Green skin).

:D

I've added a couple new skins. One is image intensive, it is a pro skin. If y'all like it enough I'll purchase the license and remove their copyright and links at the bottom. If not, I'll see what I can do to make a decent brown choice. The other is another attempt by me to create something decent, but it likely is unpleasing... They aren't my favorite colors and I'm trying to please somebody's eye other than mine. (I like the Green skin).

Damned Okles, you are doing a good job. If these tossers dont like it tell them to go elsewhere.

I've added the thanks hack, however the groans hack is acting up. I'll leave it there, but the rep notifier doesn't appear to work for groans for some reason.

No, on second thought, the groans hack messes up other parts of the user postbit. For now, all we'll have is thanks until I can figure that out.

Sweet. I figured it out, it's working now. I can't integrate them like I used to so you can both thank and groan a post. However, I'd like y'all to consider that it takes a dbase query every time you thank or groan a post and don't go all thanking and groaning every post you see.

Sweet. I figured it out, it's working now. I can't integrate them like I used to so you can both thank and groan a post. However, I'd like y'all to consider that it takes a dbase query every time you thank or groan a post and don't go all thanking and groaning every post you see.

3D and his buddies just got spanked.

I don't know what is going on with your machine, dude. I've tested it in every skin we have and it worked. Try using the back button then the forward button on your browser before selecting the multi-quote. This will often "trick" the javascript on your machine into working when it is stumped or stuck.

testing again in the default skin.

Another thing you can do is go to another skin temporarily, then right back. This will often reset the java as well.

I don't know what is going on with your machine, dude. I've tested it in every skin we have and it worked. Try using the back button then the forward button on your browser before selecting the multi-quote. This will often "trick" the javascript on your machine into working when it is stumped or stuck.

Nope, multi-quote doesn't work for me. I'm in JPDefault Style.

test, test. This is a test of the multi-quote system. This is only a test. Had this been an actual multi-quote you would have learned something valuable from this post.

Back