Upgrade Tonight 3/19/2011

I'll figure it out. I am sure that I have one variable mistyped somewhere that will fix it.... Aguh...

BTW - I had to remove all groans after I completed it, this was due to the dbase errors my variable mismatch caused. Sorry about the inconvenience... Man, that took some fricking effort. One variable string with an "s" where there shouldn't be (groans instead of groan) and another template string missing "s" where it should have been... I have a headache.

It was brought to my attention that since the upgrade about 3 months worth of posts are missing from the search index. The posts exists, but searches don't find them. I'm therefore rebuilding the search index. This is server intensive, and takes some time. So, while that is running the board will be a bit slower than usual. (as if all my on the fly changes haven't been doing that lately anyway).

It was brought to my attention that since the upgrade about 3 months worth of posts are missing from the search index. The posts exists, but searches don't find them. I'm therefore rebuilding the search index. This is server intensive, and takes some time. So, while that is running the board will be a bit slower than usual. (as if all my on the fly changes haven't been doing that lately anyway).

I vote that's an extreme waste of time~

I mean really this place is like a soap opera-go away for any amount of time and voila` you can dial right back in and it's as if you've never been away ;)

Back