US Republican Kari Lake tells supporters: 'Strap on a Glock' as election nears

Hey, righties - this is low-hanging fruit. You don't have to go into knee-jerk "must defend Republican" mode.

There is no excuse for this kind of inflammatory rhetoric from ANY politician, on either side, given how divided and volatile the country is right now.

Shame on Lake, and shame on anyone defending this comment.

Then you should stop dividing the country and if you do maybe things will get better.

Hey, righties - this is low-hanging fruit. You don't have to go into knee-jerk "must defend Republican" mode.

There is no excuse for this kind of inflammatory rhetoric from ANY politician, on either side, given how divided and volatile the country is right now.

I wish I was still living in Arizona, I would like confront these Glock wearers?!!
And yet another Democrat calling for civil war.
It's legal to wear a Glock, Sock.
I wish someone would try to intimidate me from voting not only in Arizona but any other state too?!!
Non-sequitur fallacy. No one is preventing you from voting, Sock, other than Democrats.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake, an ardent supporter of former president Donald Trump, urged supporters in Arizona to "strap on a Glock" pistol as they prepare for what she called an intense six months leading up to the Nov. 5 elections.
Works for me.

I live in AZ. Man, what a circus. I have to give credit to AZ voters who, so far, have done a decent job of keeping the far-right nutter butters like Lake and Finchem out of office. Andy Biggs needs to be "relieved of his duties" next.

Dems didn't do the state any favors by nominating a potted plant for governor. (Katie Hobbs)

AZ currently has no governor, Sock. The 2022 election faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.

You are describing Biden and other Democrats again, Sock. The division is being caused by DEMOCRATS. It is the DEMOCRATS calling for civil war.

Perhaps Kenny, if you intend to impress anyone, at least should have chosen images of a Glock, but then you are a hartman follower so I understand.
BTW, in today's Brandon world, if you leave your house without proper training and wearing a holstered firearm, you are risking your life.

Poor little snowflake...afraid of his own shadow.

Ahhh booga - Booga - BOOGA!!

I wish I was still living in Arizona, I would like confront these Glock wearers?!! I wish someone would try to intimidate me from voting not only in Arizona but any other state too?!!

[FONT=&]WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake, an ardent supporter of former president Donald Trump, urged supporters in Arizona to "strap on a Glock" pistol as they prepare for what she called an intense six months leading up to the Nov. 5 elections.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"We are going to put on the armor of God. Then maybe strap on a Glock," Lake told a cheering audience at an Arizona rally on Sunday.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"You can put one (Glock) here," she said, touching her right hip. "And one in the back, or one in the front, whatever you guys decide."[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Her campaign did not respond to queries seeking comment.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Lake, 54, is seeking the Republican nomination in the race to replace retiring U.S. Senator Kyrsten Sinema, a Democrat-turned-independent. The Arizona contest will play a key role in determining whether Democrats hold their narrow 51-49 Senate majority. A former local news anchor, Lake made an unsuccessful bid for Arizona governor two years ago.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Arizona, a swing state which narrowly went for Democrat Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election, could also play a crucial role in this year's presidential election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-republican-kari-lake-tells-234608716.html
[/FONT]

1287752807.jpg
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

74089430-a-belgian-made-9mm-semi-automatic-military-pistol.jpg

Z

This is why I won't ever vote for a Republiclown.

Liar.

“He’s willing to sacrifice everything I am. That’s why they’re coming after us with lawfare, they’re going to come after us with everything. That’s why the next six months is going to be intense. And we need to strap on our — let’s see. What do we want to strap on?” Lake asked as some in the crowd chuckled. “We’re going to strap on our, our seat belt. We’re going to put on our helmet or your Kari Lake ball cap. We are going to put on the armor of God. And maybe strap on a Glock on the side of us just in case.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...-supporters-strap-glock-ready-2024-rcna147902

I for one am grateful that she didn't stutter and say "we need to strap on our strap-ons." :rofl2:

AZ currently has no governor, Sock. The 2022 election faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.

You might want to inform...well... everyone in the country that's not Into the Night. Even Kari Lake acknowledged the election.

You can't believe there's a stolen election if an election didn't happen.

giphy.gif

Perhaps Kenny, if you intend to impress anyone, at least should have chosen images of a Glock, but then you are a hartman follower so I understand.
BTW, in today's Brandon world, if you leave your house without proper training and wearing a holstered firearm, you are risking your life.
BINGO

Well said, thank you.

This kind of lurid rhetoric appeals greatly to that sick segment of our country that longs for another civil war so they can shoot libtards. We've all seen them post that they're eager for that on this forum. One of these fucktard pandering politicians is going to light a spark in some well-armed psycho's head and get citizens murdered.

Well said, thank you.

This kind of lurid rhetoric appeals greatly to that sick segment of our country that longs for another civil war so they can shoot libtards. We've all seen them post that they're eager for that on this forum. One of these fucktard pandering politicians is going to light a spark in some well-armed psycho's head and get citizens murdered.

Agree with both you and BartenderElite. Unfortunately, That's rarely how politics works these days. The far right and far left both have a completely irrational fear of the other side that makes reasonable thinking all but impossible

Well said, thank you.

Citizens are getting murdered in our country from biden's illegals

Agree with both you and BartenderElite. Unfortunately, That's rarely how politics works these days. The far right and far left both have a completely irrational fear of the other side that makes reasonable thinking all but impossible

What would you suggest we could do to repair that?

Back