USA hits something in Syria

Actually in America nobody talks about the Iranian people, nobody gives a fuck, probably less than half the people could find Iran on a map.

Which makes the fact that they at least used to adore America and American TV interesting.
long time ago- pre 1979.. It's hard to know exctly but reports are the younger generation wants no part of a theocracy .
https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...e-country-where-people-love-americans/258166/
Iran We Don't See: A Tour of the Country Where People Love Americans

That is still true, but they dont have any choices, the leadership has been competent, and they are now backed by China, it does not look like they are going anywhere.
Their economy is a mess -they used that "planeload of cash" for their exhibitionary Quds,they arent competent.
But they excel at repression

Their economy is a mess -they used that "planeload of cash" for their exhibitionary Quds,they arent competent.
But they excel at repression

They were supposed to be gone years ago, just one more time that the American Intel Brain Trust turned up completely wrong.

Considering our record of not understanding the world, often inserting fantasies for reality.....
ideology more then fantasy.. In Russia's case its a "zero sum game" = anything good for them is bad for us.
Leads to Empire ( as you call it) and needless division between Biden and Germany (Nordstream 2)

ideology more then fantasy.. In Russia's case its a "zero sum game" = anything good for them is bad for us.
Leads to Empire ( as you call it) and needless division between Biden and Germany (Nordstream 2)

The Empire has nothing to do with my ideology, it is a reality on the ground.

I am only a reporter with good vision.

So this is interesting, apparently we killed Iraqis:
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based group that monitors the war in Syria, said the strikes targeted a shipment of weapons that were being taken by trucks entering Syrian territories from Iraq. The group said 22 fighters from the Popular Mobilization Forces, an Iraqi umbrella group of mostly Shiite paramilitaries that includes Kataeb Hezbollah, were killed. The report could not be independently verified.
https://apnews.com/article/world-news-syria-iraq-iran-34b4d7ac56fa8d0d2db8dc2ec8e921d6

Shiite militias (some are Iraqi nationals but some are Iranian proxies)

Ya but I was wondering why I dont see Iran making a statement (The Russians have), maybe they dont, I am pretty sure they deny that they control the Iraqi groups.

Ya but I was wondering why I dont see Iran making a statement (The Russians have), maybe they dont, I am pretty sure they deny that they control the Iraqi groups.
what did da Russians say?
Of course they deny any culpability
~~

Iran Denies Reports Claiming Israeli Raids Killed New Quds ...
syrianobserver.com › news › iran-denies-reports-claimi...
Iran Denies Reports Claiming Israeli Raids Killed New Quds Force Commander in Syria. Thursday April 2nd, 2020 by ENAB BALADI (opposition website) ...

Iran denies reports that Israeli strikes on Syria led to deaths: Fars
english.alarabiya.net › News › middle-east › 2021/01/14
Jan 14, 2021 — An Iranian Revolutionary Guards official denied Thursday that recent Israeli strikes on eastern Syria led to any deaths, the Fars news agency reported. “This attack caused no human losses,” Ahad Karimkhani, deputy political head of the Guards' foreign operations arm, the Quds Force, was quoted as saying.

Israel says it struck IRGC targets in Syria; Iran denies it
www.kurdistan24.net › story › 20517-Israel-says-it-stru...
Aug 25, 2019 — The Quds Force is part of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and is responsible for the country's extraterritorial operations. Israel's ...

Back