USC .. you gotta problem?

Never tasted them IHG. and don't plan on it , but will take your word on it.
I have heard that people tast like pork, but don't plan on finding out about that either ;)

I went veggie for a couple of years long ago while studying Tai chi and other martial arts. I like good veggies and still do not eat a lot of meat.
Although a good hunk of seared decaying bovine flesh is scrumptious.

I find Buffalo burgers the best.

I remember reading a story of some guy who walked all over Earth and when asked his favorite foods of all he tried, he said "Strawberries and Cream" and some roasted lizard in Australia.

Hey... what happened to my thread? USC ..nah this has nothing to do with Cypress but more to do with your never ending desires at stalking me... :shock: ;)

I dont view you as a Hillbilly or as an easy target .. I think you are a middle of the road Dem ..... and you tend to cling on to the old political dogma; Repubs are for the Rich and the Dems are for the working class ...

As far as Dar_la ... she is a Republicans wet dream... the type that they love to exploit and parade in front of America...

On the other thread, you did not come back, so some of us just used it as a chat forum. Nahh i like the corner and don't desire to have my name in red :)
As you have noticed I ma not very verbose and would be at a big disadvantage anyway. I don't play the game unless I want to.
What did you get all huffy about anyway ?

Back