Vaccines

When the number grows to 3 in 10 then there will be money to be made and the pharma industry will respond.

something having to do with certain little digestive systems not being able to process an overdose.. puts them into a shock thus causing autism.

Try to weed out unneeded ones and avoid getting shots that aren't necessary at the real early age before the baby has chance to develop. Take the newborn hep shot for example. My wife who works in labor in delivery says that the mother and baby nurses are told to convince the parents to do the shot to the just hours old babies.. yet withing that nursing circle.. none of them do it to there kids.

also spread them out further. dont so some of the shots till they get over the risky 12month-2year period where most of the autism forms.. age 4 or 5 u can still do shots before they are in school.

its just about being educated about what the fuck your sticking ur baby with and how frequently.

Damn. I really need to discuss this shit with my sis. I was one of those that was completely unaware of the number of shots being recommended and I agree completely that they should distinguish between those critical to a child prior to age 2 and those that can wait until they are older and as you mention more developed.

Yeah, given that my niece is 2 months old, it is something I plan to bring up with my sister this weekend.... when godfather status is once again bestowed upon me. :)

and yes, I realize my agreeing with you on this issue does not change the fact that you despise my very existence. :cool:

Well, as long as we're clear on where we stand.

something having to do with certain little digestive systems not being able to process an overdose.. puts them into a shock thus causing autism.

... also spread them out further. dont so some of the shots till they get over the risky 12month-2year period where most of the autism forms.. age 4 or 5 u can still do shots before they are in school.

Actually, an injection, ("shot") bypasses what's called in pharmacokinetics, the "first pass metabolism", which is a fancy way of saying the digestive system, so it's the other systems in the body that are vulnerable. Again, it may not be the shot itself but the body's reaction to it that causes the problem. As many of you have pointed out, the frequency of these shots can't be a good thing either.

Offhand do you know how many vaccines he had when he reacted to them? Was he diagnosed before the vaccinations? or exhibited the behavior beforehand?

I think Jenny Mccarthy is doing a fabulous job in providing a roadmap for parents who have been floored by this diagnosis. Btw her book about her son and journey is fascinating. My situation with vaccines is probably a bit different than others. I have b/g twins through IVF, and before all the procedures i had to do immunity and infectious disease scans. I was told that i had never been given the mmr because i was not immune to rubella. After checking my shot records from childhood I found that I had received all of my mmr's at the correct time, just for some reason had not built antibodies. So I did what I was told was the smart thing and got ANOTHER mmr right before pregnancy. After they were born more bloodwork was done on me and they discovered that I STILL wasnt immune so I received yet ANOTHER mmr even after i voiced my concerns about nursing etc. I was told it would be just fine. Both of my children developed normally aside from my son's acid reflux (lots of interesting research about the gut, toxins, vaccines and autism), and met the milestones. At one yr they had their scheduled vaccines and my son had a severe fever reaction. He seemed ok after about a week so I let it go. At 15 months they received their first mmr. He also reacted to that with severe fever. Within a week he stopped responding to his name, stopped saying any words and for awhile even stopped noticing people around him. My daughter never reacted to any of them.

:foil:
Not to mention, China is probably manufactoring a lot of this stuff too. God only knows what else is in it.

I think Jenny Mccarthy is doing a fabulous job in providing a roadmap for parents who have been floored by this diagnosis. Btw her book about her son and journey is fascinating. My situation with vaccines is probably a bit different than others. I have b/g twins through IVF, and before all the procedures i had to do immunity and infectious disease scans. I was told that i had never been given the mmr because i was not immune to rubella. After checking my shot records from childhood I found that I had received all of my mmr's at the correct time, just for some reason had not built antibodies. So I did what I was told was the smart thing and got ANOTHER mmr right before pregnancy. After they were born more bloodwork was done on me and they discovered that I STILL wasnt immune so I received yet ANOTHER mmr even after i voiced my concerns about nursing etc. I was told it would be just fine. Both of my children developed normally aside from my son's acid reflux (lots of interesting research about the gut, toxins, vaccines and autism), and met the milestones. At one yr they had their scheduled vaccines and my son had a severe fever reaction. He seemed ok after about a week so I let it go. At 15 months they received their first mmr. He also reacted to that with severe fever. Within a week he stopped responding to his name, stopped saying any words and for awhile even stopped noticing people around him. My daughter never reacted to any of them.

That's eerie.....from the article:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/conditions/03/24/autism.vaccines/index.html

"They believe the MMR vaccine, combined with a mercury-containing preservative found in that and other vaccines at the time, drastically altered the course of their daughter's development. Within days of receiving the injection as part of the normal course of vaccinations, Michelle suffered from a high fever, persistent vomiting and problems with her digestion. Worse still, her parents say, Michelle stopped speaking and no longer responded to her name."

That's almost verbatim what happened to the family talked about here.

That's eerie.....from the article:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/conditions/03/24/autism.vaccines/index.html

"They believe the MMR vaccine, combined with a mercury-containing preservative found in that and other vaccines at the time, drastically altered the course of their daughter's development. Within days of receiving the injection as part of the normal course of vaccinations, Michelle suffered from a high fever, persistent vomiting and problems with her digestion. Worse still, her parents say, Michelle stopped speaking and no longer responded to her name."

That's almost verbatim what happened to the family talked about here.

You would be shocked at how frequently this occurs. Most have this exact same reaction, and it is often with the mmr or hep shots. And thimerisol?? Yes the cdc says its no longer used but there are still traces of it in multidose vials...which btw are what most infants receive.

You would be shocked at how frequently this occurs. Most have this exact same reaction, and it is often with the mmr or hep shots. And thimerisol?? Yes the cdc says its no longer used but there are still traces of it in multidose vials...which btw are what most infants receive.

I'm not shocked. Clearly Jersey regulators need to be informed though.

Back