Vance said Trump is either a “cynical a*******” or “America’s Hitler.”

Agree Vance he is! Nor is he different after being shot at. Fuck him

Trump-Endorsed Candidate JD Vance Once Said Trump Might Be ‘America’s Hitler’​

In a private Facebook message from 2016, Ohio Senate candidate JD Vance said Trump is either a “cynical asshole” or “America’s Hitler.”

Former President Donald Trump’s newest Senate endorsee was even less of a Trump fan than he’d publicly let on.

Back in 2016, during his #NeverTrump phase, Ohio Senate candidate and Hillbilly Elegy author JD Vance said Trump was either a cynical asshole” or “America’s Hitler in a private message to an old law school classmate.

It’s no secret that Vance, who won the coveted Trump endorsement last weekend, wasn’t a Trump fan back then—he publicly mocked Trump all year and refused to vote for him in the 2016 general election, and publicly called him “noxious,” “reprehensible,” and an “idiot in October 2016.
the resounding real concensus is actually......

Fuck You!
:magagrin:

He is wishy washy
Thinks women should stay in abusive marriage he doesn’t support IVF
Would have allowed the fake electors
Just a few things off the top of my head.
I'm not exactly happy with Trump's pick of Vance.

I'll still vote for him, though.

I'm not exactly happy with Trump's pick of Vance.

I'll still vote for him, though.
I think you'll be surprised...President Trump picked the guy who's going to fight for our families and this country..he's a champion for the people...he's open minded...he's a leader...

I don't like the pulling from the Senate thing. I'd look to governors or Reps or other because the Senate is the most corrupt part of the US government.

If he was a Senator, whose pocket was he in?

I swear they should have to plaster their sponsors on their suits like NASCAR.

i dont really know much about him.

seems a little bit too wallstreet. i know he has this white trash origin story and that's laudable.

but he's obviously uppity.
He's open minded... he listens to everyone... He's willing
To work with others... He's young and he's smart... (True Yalies are allowed to be just a tad "uppity" I guess... And, of course, we all say THE Ohio State University...lol...)

He's open minded... he listens to everyone... He's willing
To work with others... He's young and he's smart... (True Yalies are allowed to be just a tad "uppity" I guess... And, of course, we all say THE Ohio State University...lol...)
No, he is not opened minded. He thinks women should stay in abusive marriages. He doesn’t support LBGTQ. He doesn’t support IVF. That is a very closed minded person.

Absolutely open minded...willing to listen... Hopefully, when he is vice president people will be willing to sit down and do the same... Won’t that be a refreshing change from Kamala?

Back