Vance said Trump is either a “cynical a*******” or “America’s Hitler.”

8kmamh.jpg

And yet none claimed you to be their man, now did they?

STFU. You are aware that men don't pick the women and that the women pick their men, right?

If not, well, that's a fact of this world. :dunno:

It might be different for 1 instance of one of my aunts and uncle, but that's an extreme example.
your a moron and I have to appoligize to real morons because I am giving you 15 or 20 IQ points you fucking asshole.
and for your info, it is the women picking their men because in most Indian nations ( Tribes ) it is the women that control what is going on, and it is through the women that the blood line goes , the men have NO say, None at all.
MY father is ( was) 1/2 Indian but seeing it was on his father's side he has no Indian rights , IF his mother was Indian he would have at least been recognized as being Indian but it wasn't.
I know what I am talking about so when you know what your talking about come back
and as of right now YOU do NOT know what the fuck you are talking about
Have a nice night asshole

I'd had a small gummy earlier. Read that once and thought, "Hmm, well that made no sense... but gummy." Read it again. Still made no sense. Read it a third time and realized "Nope, wasn't the gummy." You nailed it with the crack pipe. :laugh:
Something like this:

The bar, it is very low. :rolleyes2:

Just because you're ignorant of it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

your a moron and I have to appoligize to real morons because I am giving you 15 or 20 IQ points you fucking asshole.
and for your info, it is the women picking their men because in most Indian nations ( Tribes ) it is the women that control what is going on, and it is through the women that the blood line goes , the men have NO say, None at all.
MY father is ( was) 1/2 Indian but seeing it was on his father's side he has no Indian rights , IF his mother was Indian he would have at least been recognized as being Indian but it wasn't.
I know what I am talking about so when you know what your talking about come back
and as of right now YOU do NOT know what the fuck you are talking about
Have a nice night asshole
triggerd.gif

No, but it certainly highlights your lack of education. :dunno:

Also:

You're a big Dummyhead! Nyah! :tongout:
and asshole , it more like shows my laziness with my typing , NOT my education, I will compare by college degrees ( YES degrees ) to yours any day.
Have a nice day ,asshole.

What is not to like about JD Vance? (Haley would have been a terrible choice for VP... But, chances are very good she'll be a part of the administration... It's going to be an amazing administration...)

Well, Vance IS better than silly cackle queen, but why is the bar so limbo low?

Why am I picturing skate party limbo games when the guy went under like 18 inches?

Like did almost did a split n grabbed his ankles n stuff. Under 2 feet the bar was.
I can’t wait for the debate! Vance has only been a politician for 18 mos. He’s a noob and it will show.
He should have stuck to writing books.

Back