Vance said Trump is either a “cynical a*******” or “America’s Hitler.”

Evolve from someone being hitler to wanting to work for hitler? LOL the fuck is power hungry and will say anything to get it. Let us know when he is done tossing trump's salad.
^bullshit like this breeds violence. (from the idiots that buy into it.)

L9lt2h6.png

Do YOU iron shirts?
No, she did. :laugh:

Did I mention she did laundry better than me? I think I did.

Because she damn sure did! :ROFLMAO:

Whoah! I ain't no slouch, but she was pro level. The girl(woman) did the laundry fantastically.

I never was to compete with that level of laundry work.

Evolve from someone being hitler to wanting to work for hitler? LOL the fuck is power hungry and will say anything to get it. Let us know when he is done tossing trump's salad.

Vance once questioned whether Trump could be “America’s Hitler” in a private Facebook message in 2016 to one of his former roommates.

a private Facebook message is not proof ...lets see the message

Boy! Was she good at that. Now I just take them out of the hot dryer and hang them up.

What I did impressed her enough to where she was happy to do that for me. All the time. I could do no laundry when she was around.

Then there were the bathroom accoutrements I had to buy and deal with.

It was me that broke that off. I'm not compromising myself to have a woman that does laundry fantastically. :nono:

The bathroom was largely irrelevant in that decision, I would like to think.

Vance once questioned whether Trump could be “America’s Hitler” in a private Facebook message in 2016 to one of his former roommates.

a private Facebook message is not proof ...lets see the message
56802303-10732585-image-a-2_1650395136276.jpg

Back