Vance said Trump is either a “cynical a*******” or “America’s Hitler.”

You ain't one to judge anybody, faggot.

I don't care if I scare you. That's not going to change the outcome of things ary a bit.

If you fuck with me, I will definitely make sure you wish you hadn't for the rest of your life, though.

And you won't be alone, lemme tell ya.
bring it on asshole,
make sure you bring somebody to take you to the hospital ,
you are all talk and no action
I am here and not going anywhere

bring it on asshole,
make sure you bring somebody to take you to the hospital ,
I am here and not going anywhere
Oh no, you gotta bring it to me. I like to live and let live. You have to be a threat, then I can break you down.
And I don't go overboard, either. I do bring the pain, though. I'm certain I can show you pain you never knew a human being could feel.
:chesh:

I have beaten the shit out of a guy that's on Death Row in Raiford. I ain't too worried about you.
:awesome:
And he deserved it, and that's why I did it. Hardheaded dumbasses don't scare me none, punk.

You think so, but I know better. I smashed that motherfucker's face so hard! :laugh:

He had 2 black eyes from 1 punch. No sense in telling fucktards like you what it was all really about.

It was really all about me protecting an innocent girl from the bad girls the week before.

They wanted to jump the innocent girl and I didn't let them, so their leader sets criminal boy up against me.

A week later, she was mad about it..She threw her drink on me, and there was all this "Oh! Don't you do nothin" shit goin' around.

With criminal boi as her protector. I slapped the shit outta her and punched the fuck outta him all in one motion.

Yeah, they don't wanna mess with this cracker much. They know I don't play that shit.

Last edited:
been there done that
Bullshit. You might be the one res police are looking for.

My girls were just from the neighborhood, douchebag. The 1st one was my best friend, and the 2nd was was really good as far as womanly duties go.

I may not can do the laundry or cook as good as her, but I do it anyways to not have to put up with all the other bullshit.

I might miss the seks a bit, but I'll be alright.

Last edited:
Agree Vance he is! Nor is he different after being shot at. Fuck him

Trump-Endorsed Candidate JD Vance Once Said Trump Might Be ‘America’s Hitler’​

In a private Facebook message from 2016, Ohio Senate candidate JD Vance said Trump is either a “cynical asshole” or “America’s Hitler.”

Former President Donald Trump’s newest Senate endorsee was even less of a Trump fan than he’d publicly let on.

Back in 2016, during his #NeverTrump phase, Ohio Senate candidate and Hillbilly Elegy author JD Vance said Trump was either a cynical asshole” or “America’s Hitler in a private message to an old law school classmate.

It’s no secret that Vance, who won the coveted Trump endorsement last weekend, wasn’t a Trump fan back then—he publicly mocked Trump all year and refused to vote for him in the 2016 general election, and publicly called him “noxious,” “reprehensible,” and an “idiot in October 2016.
Then you will be voting for him?

Bullshit. You might be the one res police are looking for.

My girls were just from the neighborhood, douchebag. The 1st one was my best friend, and the 2nd was was really good as far as womanly duties go.

I may not can do the laundry or cook as good as her, but I do it anyways to not have to put up with all the other bullshit.

I might miss the seks a bit, but I'll be alright.
they aren't looking for me maybe you.
I know all of them here
and I went to school with a lot of them and dated a few , when I was in high school, been to a lot of their homes and still go to some . and I am on the rez at least once a day sometimes 3 or 4 times a day
so your women don't live on a rez?
if they don't then how close is the rez from where you live.
I lived 5 miles away from the rez when I was a young kid, then moved closer about 2 1/2 miles away then
I lived 1/4 mile from the edge of the rez here for almost 30 years ,
I have lived near the rez almost all my life

they aren't looking for me maybe you.
I know all of them here
and I went to school with a lot of them and dated a few , when I was in high school, been to a lot of their homes and still go to some . and I am on the rez at least once a day sometimes 3 or 4 times a day
so your women don't live on a rez?
if they don't then how close is the rez from where you live.
I lived 5 miles away from the rez when I was a young kid, then moved closer about 2 1/2 miles away then
I lived 1/4 mile from the edge of the rez here for almost 30 years ,
I have lived near the rez almost all my life
They were women with Indian blood in American society. No "rez" stuff involved.

I probably knew more Indians when I was in grade school then you have known your whole life.
again come back when you know what your talking about
8kmamh.jpg

And yet none claimed you to be their man, now did they?

STFU. You are aware that men don't pick the women and that the women pick their men, right?

If not, well, that's a fact of this world. :dunno:

It might be different for 1 instance of one of my aunts and uncle, but that's an extreme example.

Back