Vance said Trump is either a “cynical a*******” or “America’s Hitler.”

In fairness this thread isn't about your racist ways.
What racist ways, SJW fucktard beyotch?

One of us could go to the black barbershop in the hood, and hang out until his friend got off and go have a few beers and talk

about the old times with him, and it ain't fuckin' you.

He was right by my side that day we laid out a bunch of assholes. We were back to back even.

9 of us and 30+ of them and they all got floored. We won.

Last edited:
What racist ways, SJW fucktard beyotch?
Whu?!
Is this relative to me having 2 separate squaws for women? Very different, very different indeed.
WTF is Fon du Lac?

Ethnic and sexual slur

The English word squaw is an ethnic and sexual slur, historically used for Indigenous North American women. Contemporary use of the term, especially by non-Natives, is considered derogatory, misogynist, and racist.

Squaw - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squaw

Ethnic and sexual slur

The English word squaw is an ethnic and sexual slur, historically used for Indigenous North American women. Contemporary use of the term, especially by non-Natives, is considered derogatory, misogynist, and racist.

Squaw - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squaw
Fuck you, you couldn't even fathom to be as good as the women they were/are.

Do you iron shirts? No? Do you cook great meals? No?

Fuck off then!

Okay, I'll skip that last question cuz that was always during Stargate SG-1 time.

And you're probably not woman enough to do that either.

I let the 1st one go and got away from the other one, but both of them were twice as good or better than you.

Fuck off then!

Okay, I'll skip that last question cuz that was always during Stargate SG-1 time.

LMAO like I care what an incel racist thinks. Thanks for the laugh and you exposed your ugly.

Fuck off then!

I let the 1st one go and got away from the other one, but both of them were twice as good or better than you.
Your post tells us that you kill your meat at Kroger with your deadly EBT card, work as a slave in a cube to heat your home, and wear polyester everything.

#PaleolithicWannabeAlphaMaleFail

:laugh:

6fuhv9.jpg

Nobody cares.

The blind leading the blind. :rolleyes:

"Trump finally endorsed Vance, and he immediately rocketed to the top of the polls in the primary and went on to win his Senate race rather easily against Tim Ryan. Now those very same people, led by Junior, have succeeded in convincing Trump to elevate someone who has held elective office for less than two years to be his candidate for Vice President."

Agree Vance he is! Nor is he different after being shot at. Fuck him

Trump-Endorsed Candidate JD Vance Once Said Trump Might Be ‘America’s Hitler’​

In a private Facebook message from 2016, Ohio Senate candidate JD Vance said Trump is either a “cynical asshole” or “America’s Hitler.”

Former President Donald Trump’s newest Senate endorsee was even less of a Trump fan than he’d publicly let on.

Back in 2016, during his #NeverTrump phase, Ohio Senate candidate and Hillbilly Elegy author JD Vance said Trump was either a cynical asshole” or “America’s Hitler in a private message to an old law school classmate.

It’s no secret that Vance, who won the coveted Trump endorsement last weekend, wasn’t a Trump fan back then—he publicly mocked Trump all year and refused to vote for him in the 2016 general election, and publicly called him “noxious,” “reprehensible,” and an “idiot in October 2016.
Biden also said marriage was between a MAN and a WOMAN..peroid

what he say now...people evolve u stupid fuck

Biden also said marriage was between a MAN and a WOMAN..peroid

what he say now...people evolve u stupid fuck
Evolve from someone being hitler to wanting to work for hitler? LOL the fuck is power hungry and will say anything to get it. Let us know when he is done tossing trump's salad.

Agree Vance he is! Nor is he different after being shot at. Fuck him

Trump-Endorsed Candidate JD Vance Once Said Trump Might Be ‘America’s Hitler’​

In a private Facebook message from 2016, Ohio Senate candidate JD Vance said Trump is either a “cynical asshole” or “America’s Hitler.”

Former President Donald Trump’s newest Senate endorsee was even less of a Trump fan than he’d publicly let on.

Back in 2016, during his #NeverTrump phase, Ohio Senate candidate and Hillbilly Elegy author JD Vance said Trump was either a cynical asshole” or “America’s Hitler in a private message to an old law school classmate.

It’s no secret that Vance, who won the coveted Trump endorsement last weekend, wasn’t a Trump fan back then—he publicly mocked Trump all year and refused to vote for him in the 2016 general election, and publicly called him “noxious,” “reprehensible,” and an “idiot in October 2016.
Just can't face the facts as they are today, can you???

Fuck off then!

Do YOU iron shirts?

Back