Vasquezrocks

Yeah, the Hill’s prescription stuff is a different matter than the shelf Hill’s. Spendy, isn’t it?

My experience with allergies has been usually associated with grains, especially wheat and chicken

And going further into that, there is no way of knowing if the allergy is to the chicken itself, or what's in the chicken due to what it ate during its lifetime. Antibiotics? Growth hormones? Or some illness it might have had that rendered it unfit for human consumption?

And going further into that, there is no way of knowing if the allergy is to the chicken itself, or what's in the chicken due to what it ate during its lifetime. Antibiotics? Growth hormones? Or some illness it might have had that rendered it unfit for human consumption?

Yeah, pretty tough to nail down those allergies in pets.

Yeah, pretty tough to nail down those allergies in pets.

As is true with us ppl types as well. Like an allergy to eggs -- is it really the protein in the egg that the person is allergic to? Or is it the proteins in the egg that came from what the hen ate? If you ate an egg from another species, or an egg from a wild bird, would you still have the same allergic reaction?

As is true with us ppl types as well. Like an allergy to eggs -- is it really the protein in the egg that the person is allergic to? Or is it the proteins in the egg that came from what the hen ate? If you ate an egg from another species, or an egg from a wild bird, would you still have the same allergic reaction?

The big problem is what our shill of an FDA lets this country put in food. Many of our products are banned from being sold in the EU and several other countries. http://eatlocalgrown.com/article/11944-banned-foods.html

Missing a fellow racist and name-caller, are you? :laugh:

ekils.jpg

:rolleyes:

I know the truth. I'm wise like that.

Save your hoaxes and false smears for the dumb, cellar dweller millennial types who are too dumb to recognize it. I don't buy the lies.

What lies? That Toadstool lies his ass off and constantly gets caught at it? He's racist? He's incompetent? He's a thin-skinned buffoon who thinks the presidency is a TV game show? He's a nasty, low-info, bully? He thinks screaming at ppl gains him respect? He's only in it for Trump, not you, not me? Those lies? :laugh:

2aaDo89.jpg

What lies? That Toadstool lies his ass off and constantly gets caught at it? He's racist? He's incompetent? He's a thin-skinned buffoon who thinks the presidency is a TV game show? He's a nasty, low-info, bully? He thinks screaming at ppl gains him respect? He's only in it for Trump, not you, not me? Those lies? :laugh:
I think you know what lies I mean.

Silly little snowflakes like Pebbles buy it. Me, not so much.

Back