Very proud of America today

Concart

Contributor
I have been absent from the forums for a while now, which has been good for my sanity and my blood pressure. The abject stupidity, hatred and toxicity was and remains just too much. But I couldn't let today's events go by without commenting. I am very proud of our country, and our system of justice. Our system cannot be bullied, it can't be tweeted out of existence, it can't be swayed by ignorant buffoons making threats of violence. Today, Donald Trump was convicted of 34 felony counts for one simple reason. Because he was guilty. Nothing more, nothing less. And the brilliance of our legal system was on full display. 12 average citizens have the power to ensure that no matter how rich, powerful and famous you are, you cannot escape your criminal actions. No, there will be no appeal to the Supreme Court of the United States because THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION. It's amazing how many stupid people have already suggested that they do. If you don't like the verdict, then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY. Go to Russia, you seem to love Putin, and Tucker Carlson told you how great the grocery stores are. But if you attempt to act violently, then you are going down, just like your cult leader. WE are sick of your bullshit, and this is the first salvo in our war that will END your ignorance and hatred.

Have a nice day. Mine could not be better.

I have been absent from the forums for a while now, which has been good for my sanity and my blood pressure. The abject stupidity, hatred and toxicity was and remains just too much. But I couldn't let today's events go by without commenting. I am very proud of our country, and our system of justice. Our system cannot be bullied, it can't be tweeted out of existence, it can't be swayed by ignorant buffoons making threats of violence. Today, Donald Trump was convicted of 34 felony counts for one simple reason. Because he was guilty. Nothing more, nothing less. And the brilliance of our legal system was on full display. 12 average citizens have the power to ensure that no matter how rich, powerful and famous you are, you cannot escape your criminal actions. No, there will be no appeal to the Supreme Court of the United States because THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION. It's amazing how many stupid people have already suggested that they do. If you don't like the verdict, then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY. Go to Russia, you seem to love Putin, and Tucker Carlson told you how great the grocery stores are. But if you attempt to act violently, then you are going down, just like your cult leader. WE are sick of your bullshit, and this is the first salvo in our war that will END your ignorance and hatred.

:magagrin:

Moron Alert!

You are a very sick man.:truestory:

very telling what makes the communists proud......

I'm not sure what makes you think I'm a communist. I don't believe you know anything about me. I think you probably just made that up because you have nothing intelligent to say.
your stupidity was a big clue......and the fact you want to turn our legal system into that common in communist countries.......

Welcome back. Well said. I hope you'll stay for the Schadenfreude cocktails after the patriots' celebratory party.

Back