Vice President Edwards

Cypress

I heard Obama say today, that Edwards was on his short list of VP candidates. I'm probably dreaming, but that would be awesome.

Tiana, I think Olberman might be on the short list too. :clink:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/09/obama-vice-president-pick_n_100869.html

My son mentioned Hagel as an option last night and I think that is a real interesting choice.

Wow... while Hagel would be a good running mate... I cannot see him jumping ship to the Dems. Maybe. It would certainly be a good choice for Obama if he could get Hagel to agree. I never would have thought of that combo. It would increase Obama's already attractive stance with moderates and Independents and it would likely put the plains states and Rocky Mtn states into greater play.

Wesley Clark
Rhodes Scholar turned four-star general and once-presidential candidate. A star resource for Democrats on military affairs.

Pro: John McCain would have to salute him. And he has Southern appeal.

Con: Backed Clinton early and has been a very active surrogate. Not always the best politician on a national stage.

Wesley Clark
Rhodes Scholar turned four-star general and once-presidential candidate. A star resource for Democrats on military affairs.

Pro: John McCain would have to salute him. And he has Southern appeal.

Con: Backed Clinton early and has been a very active surrogate. Not always the best politician on a national stage.

Now you're bumming me out! I don't want to hear about anyone but Edwards, Olberman, or Hugo Chavez!

j/k I could live with Clark. He's not horrible, and infinetly better than some.

Clarke is a bona fide Hero.

He is handsome, bright and contrary to what the HP says I think he comes acrossed very well in puplic.

hes a war monger.

He was against the Iraq war from the begining.

He was on the TV news shows Telling everyone that Sadam had no WMDs or AQ ties and that we were not going in with enough troops.

He was right on everything.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/09/obama-vice-president-pick_n_100869.html

My son mentioned Hagel as an option last night and I think that is a real interesting choice.

It’d be a choice that would make me rethink voting for Obama, and seriously consider voting third party. In fact, I can’t imagine I wouldn’t vote third party.
Chuck Hagel is a hard core con republican who happens to have seen the light on the war. Were he to take office, the Supreme court is lost, progressive taxation is lost, environmental changes are lost, I could go on and on, but suffice it to say, Hagel wont’ be his pick. If any Democrat ever dared to do anything so boneheaded, I would feel I might as well vote for the Republican agenda directly, and just pull the R lever.

Edwards as VP..LOL.. That may be the only way Obama can lose..Don't you stupid Dems learn from your mistakes?

Back