Vice President Edwards

I think McCain really doesn't like Romney .. but he needs his money, and as you say, needs him to bolster him on economics.

However, since he knows he's going to lose anyway, he might do something bizarre like pick Condaslezza.

Never underestimate the power of the dark side.

Romney would be a good choice for McCain but I think the mormon thing hurts there in the same places that Obama's being a muslim hurts him. In other words, where having an education is not at the top of anyones to do list.

Obama-Edwards!

the pantywaist ticket..:cof1:

How is it that an atheletic african american guy from chicago, and a star football player from the south are pantywaists and effeminate....

...while Meme voted twice for a guy who was a male cheerleader, and pulled every string in his rich families aresenal to avoiding serving in a war that he supported sending others to fight?

How is it that an atheletic african american guy from chicago, and a star football player from the south are pantywaists and effeminate....

...while Meme voted twice for a guy who was a male cheerleader, and pulled every string in his rich families aresenal to avoiding serving in a war that he supported sending others to fight?

Edwards
Obama
Clinton

NEVER SERVED-period.

Democrat men who run for President are, WUSSIES.
I think if they were confronted by a mugger, their wives would have to kick the shit out them..:)

Edwards
Obama
Clinton

NEVER SERVED-period.

I think if they were confronted by a mugger, their wives would have to kick the shit out them..:)

If I were confonted by a mugger, I'd give him all my money.

All together now...

"TAKE, ANYTHING YOU WANT!
TAKE, ANYTHING YOU WANT!
TAKE, ANYTHING YOU WANT!
ONE, TWO, THREE1
TAKE, ANYTHING YOU WANT!"

etc... etc...

If I were confonted by a mugger, I'd give him all my money.

All together now...

"TAKE, ANYTHING YOU WANT!
TAKE, ANYTHING YOU WANT!
TAKE, ANYTHING YOU WANT!
ONE, TWO, THREE1
TAKE, ANYTHING YOU WANT!"

etc... etc...

not if I had my gun on me..;)

LOL..............

Ticker: Edwards says no to running with Obama

Hillary got to him eh?...smart move... Obama will not take the general...he is way too tainted...maybe a Hillary/Edwards run in say eight years! or if Obama is totally exposed before the general maybe Hillary/Edwards against McCain/?:cof1:

Edwards
Obama
Clinton

NEVER SERVED-period.

Cheney served?

Back