Vice President Edwards

Wesley Clark
Rhodes Scholar turned four-star general and once-presidential candidate. A star resource for Democrats on military affairs.

Pro: John McCain would have to salute him. And he has Southern appeal.

Con: Backed Clinton early and has been a very active surrogate. Not always the best politician on a national stage.

He is such good friends with Senator Clinton, its hard to imagine he would do it without her blessing.

Edwards as VP..LOL.. That may be the only way Obama can lose..Don't you stupid Dems learn from your mistakes?

He would be a good choice, he was part of the ticket that has come closer to beating a sitting president at a time of war EVER!

Wesley Clark
Rhodes Scholar turned four-star general and once-presidential candidate. A star resource for Democrats on military affairs.

Pro: John McCain would have to salute him. And he has Southern appeal.

Con: Backed Clinton early and has been a very active surrogate. Not always the best politician on a national stage.

No way.

Clarke dreams of "great victories" and isn't much of a politician by any stretch.

Nunn would be a far superior choice to Clarke and he backed Obama, not Clinton.

what about bloomberg

Chap, let it go! Obama's not putting that sawed-off shrimp on a national ticket.

Outside NYC, and some dark corners of the internet, Bloomberg doesn't have a constituency, and nobody's clamouring for him to get on the national stage. That draft bloomberg internet movement totally crashed and burned. It was embarrassing. Media pundits may love bloomberg, but he doesn't have a constituency.

And Obama doesn't need help winning New York state.

Sam Nunn would be a really good choice. Puts a couple of southern states in play. I know most of you don't want to hear it, but I would not count out Hillary. Like they did Kennedy with LBJ, the dems will tell Obama she has earned the offer, and like LBJ everyone will be terrified by what she will say. I think she will be as big a thorn in Obama's side, but I think that McCain will go with Huckleberry hound and Hillary will put Arkansas in play. What MUST be calculated is what states can be one by dems this time that they could not win last time. I think my state will go Dem this cycle, and Damo's home is going to be CLOSE.

By the way Damo did you get snow today?

I really really like the idea of Edwards as Attorney General more than I do Edwards as VP.

He can get more done as AG, and he's be the absolute best person to address the injustices of the criminal system.

Edwards as AG is real appealing.

I really really like the idea of Edwards as Attorney General more than I do Edwards as VP.

He can get more done as AG, and he's be the absolute best person to address the injustices of the criminal system.

Edwards as AG is real appealing.

I read that he is much more interested in the AG position. But I don't know if the people who write those things know what they are talking about.

I saw Biden on hardball last night, looking to me as if he was auditioning for the VP role. Really going after bush on that attack he made on Obama from Israel.

I read that he is much more interested in the AG position. But I don't know if the people who write those things know what they are talking about.

I saw Biden on hardball last night, looking to me as if he was auditioning for the VP role. Really going after bush on that attack he made on Obama from Israel.

Biden REALLY wants to be VP .. but I've never liked his "let's partition Iraq" idea and I hope Obama doesn't like it either.

Edwards would be better suited for AG where he can stay involved in his passion for social equality. He could make a real difference.

Put Hillary on the Supreme Court if she can be confirmed.

Make Gore the environmental czar.

Make Bill Clinton ambassador to Bangcock. :)

Sam Nunn would be a really good choice. Puts a couple of southern states in play. I know most of you don't want to hear it, but I would not count out Hillary. Like they did Kennedy with LBJ, the dems will tell Obama she has earned the offer, and like LBJ everyone will be terrified by what she will say. I think she will be as big a thorn in Obama's side, but I think that McCain will go with Huckleberry hound and Hillary will put Arkansas in play. What MUST be calculated is what states can be one by dems this time that they could not win last time. I think my state will go Dem this cycle, and Damo's home is going to be CLOSE.

I really hope you are wrong about Huckleberry. That would upset me.

No snow.

I agree with you about Edwards, but the Nunn or McCaskill would be a better VP choice in my opinion.

Yeah, I think either of those two would be good choices for the Dems as well.

As for the Reps... I still have no clue who McCain might choose. I think in the end it could be Romney due to McCains "I don't know enough about economics" statement. (not that any of the tools in DC appear to know economics... McCain just was honest/foolish enough to admit it)

Yeah, I think either of those two would be good choices for the Dems as well.

As for the Reps... I still have no clue who McCain might choose. I think in the end it could be Romney due to McCains "I don't know enough about economics" statement. (not that any of the tools in DC appear to know economics... McCain just was honest/foolish enough to admit it)

I think McCain really doesn't like Romney .. but he needs his money, and as you say, needs him to bolster him on economics.

However, since he knows he's going to lose anyway, he might do something bizarre like pick Condaslezza.

No way Hillary is the choice.

1) Obama is not likely going to want the two power crazed Clintons running around behind him in the White House.

2) As BAC mentioned, McCaskill would be a choice that would not only smooth things over with most women that are pissed about Hillary, but she would also put the lower midwest into play.

3) Colorado is definitely going to be close.

4) I think McCain adds Romney.

Back