Vicodin now Public Enemy Number 1!

all pain killers should be taken only for pain...and when it subsides to a level that one can tolerate...then it should be stopped! If a person takes it to get high...they should seek psychological help not a dangerous drug!

Wasn't/isn't Cindy McCain a pill head? :confused:

Please post a link to this accusation!...Thanks in advance!

In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin.[23] She later attributed her addiction to pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs[24][25] as well as emotional stress during her husband's entanglement in the Keating Five scandal of that time,[23] which also involved her role as a bookkeeper who had difficulty finding receipts of Keating-related expenses.[14] The addiction progressed to the point where she resorted to stealing drugs from her own AVMT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Hensley_McCain#Prescription_drug_addiction_and_theft

Originally Posted by Battleborne

all pain killers should be taken only for pain...and when it subsides to a level that one can tolerate...then it should be stopped! If a person takes it to get high...they should seek psychological help not a dangerous drug!

Hummm...........

In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin.[23] She later attributed her addiction to pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs[24][25] as well as emotional stress during her husband's entanglement in the Keating Five scandal of that time,[23] which also involved her role as a bookkeeper who had difficulty finding receipts of Keating-related expenses.[14] The addiction progressed to the point where she resorted to stealing drugs from her own AVMT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Hensley_McCain#Prescription_drug_addiction_and_theft

Two spinal surgeries being the clue...ask US cit...I have also had one spinal surgery...five years ago...the pain is undiscribeable...being a guy I could take it after the main pain bout was over...sorry cippie but girls are the weaker sex when it comes to physical pain...just a fact!

Two spinal surgeries being the clue...ask US cit...I have also had one spinal surgery...five years ago...the pain is undiscribeable...being a guy I could take it after the main pain bout was over...sorry cippie but girls are the weaker sex when it comes to physical pain...just a fact!

LOL and THAT'S why men are the ones who go through labor...Some men are the BIGGEST wimps i have seen when it comes to pain and such babies when they are sick. I think it has more to do with personality and mental strength than gender.

Right....................!

LOL and THAT'S why men are the ones who go through labor...Some men are the BIGGEST wimps i have seen when it comes to pain and such babies when they are sick. I think it has more to do with personality and mental strength than gender.

Spinal tap...ring a bell!...try combat...most men laugh when in ER with the Docs...women become hysterical...man your hubby has ya fooled girl...ya get him his every wish do ya!...OOhhh hun I feel so bad...can ya fetch me some hot chocolate...never mind a beer would be better...:cof1:

Got that right, wimps come in both genders.

i think can go both ways. some men are huge pussies. others are stoic as can be. Same with woman.

True...............!

i think can go both ways. some men are huge pussies. others are stoic as can be. Same with woman.

Cypriss,waterbaby,UScit come to mind ...more for sure! Waiting for Texas Megs diatribe now...sure she will try her best to lamblast me...however I went thru two wives pregnancies...the first called me every name in the book for doing this to her(screaming her heart out)..the second started calling me names...then smiled and said... hey doc give me the spinal and do the C-section...I did not leave the room because of a fear of pain...my ear drums hurt!;)

Last edited:
Spinal tap...ring a bell!...try combat...most men laugh when in ER with the Docs...women become hysterical...man your hubby has ya fooled girl...ya get him his every wish do ya!...OOhhh hun I feel so bad...can ya fetch me some hot chocolate...never mind a beer would be better...:cof1:

I have also seen men become hysterical in the ER. Spinal taps are wonderful...I will give you that...but it can still be done, and often is, without meds. You will never convince me pain tolerance is strictly gender based. lol and No my husband will never have me fooled and if he wants something he can get off his ass and get it ;). It does, however, sound like you are NOT in the habit of being taken care of...women are more than happy to take care of thir men if they are taken care of in return :p

Well.............

So pot's okay? It doesn't get more natural than plants.

personally I don't do it...but I am not a hard ass against it either...I find it about equal to beer...so if it were legalized I would not have my proverbial panties in a bunch!;)

Back