Vicodin now Public Enemy Number 1!

yeah horse hay beer. yech....

Green tinged brownies tasted like hay too. but were fun.

Need to make the brownies from hash to be good. Before pot was outlawed you could buy "Hashish Candy" from the Sears and Roebucks catalog. It was one of the most popular candies in the country.

I have also seen men become hysterical in the ER. Spinal taps are wonderful...I will give you that...but it can still be done, and often is, without meds. You will never convince me pain tolerance is strictly gender based. lol and No my husband will never have me fooled and if he wants something he can get off his ass and get it ;). It does, however, sound like you are NOT in the habit of being taken care of...women are more than happy to take care of thir men if they are taken care of in return :p

This is sort of off topic, but for some reason your quote reminded me that I read that cluster headaches can actually be more painful than child birth.

Hummm..........

I love dandelion wine!
You do know that gramps was famous on the west side of the river for his cannabis beer during prohibition....right?

I must have been asleep at the reunions or chasing some of the cousins girlfriends...was that Dominic or William...both were a little eccentric fellows!

I must have been asleep at the reunions or chasing some of the cousins girlfriends...was that Dominic or William...both were a little eccentric fellows!

Dom and Frank pooled their money in '28 and bought a hemp farm. They were doing great selling hemp seed oil to the Sheridan Paint Co. After the crash of '29 the demand for hemp oil dropped and they were in hard times. They even had to make their own tractor fuel from the oil. Dom started making beer and Frank made wine which they sold in St. Louis. They then put in a landing strip and had booze flown in from Canada on Curtis Robin airplanes. After they got busted in '32 they moved to Cal and led the pillar of the community lives we remember so well.

Frank said it cost more to buy their way out of the jam than they paid for the farm!

How come Dom told you...

Dom and Frank pooled their money in '28 and bought a hemp farm. They were doing great selling hemp seed oil to the Sheridan Paint Co. After the crash of '29 the demand for hemp oil dropped and they were in hard times. They even had to make their own tractor fuel from the oil. Dom started making beer and Frank made wine which they sold in St. Louis. They then put in a landing strip and had booze flown in from Canada on Curtis Robin airplanes. After they got busted in '32 they moved to Cal and led the pillar of the community lives we remember so well.

Frank said it cost more to buy their way out of the jam than they paid for the farm!

He never said anything to me...just gave me alot of shit when I was accepted to OCS...then he smiled and gave me a hug(first time)...this on his dying bed..:(

He never said anything to me...just gave me alot of shit when I was accepted to OCS...then he smiled and gave me a hug(first time)...this on his dying bed..:(

Yeah, he was a tough old boy but he had a heart of gold.
Jones just drove up...talk to ya later!

Back