Video: Patriotism Liberal style

I didn't support sending troops to die in a war of choice that was counter-productive; I opposed it.

Red states supported seeing them get killed, unnecessarily.

Who supports the troops more?

If insults are facts -you would be the King here. Is that why you got a lifetime ban from DP because you were to hard to keep up with :)

If you make so much in retirement pay then why do you live in such a flea trap? At least fix the place up a little and stop causing people to think they are at the local animal shelter and not your "Federalist style" home

gratuitous insults from the troop supporter.

I don't live in a flea trap. WHy would you insult my house? It is lovely inside and out, although it has been a challenging restoration project, that is for sure. Homes that have been standing for nearly two centuries take TLC.

I didn't support sending troops to die in a war of choice that was counter-productive; I opposed it.

Red states supported seeing them get killed, unnecessarily.

Who supports the troops more?

chickenhawks love to send other people to do their fighting for them...but when it comes to actually putting themselves in harm's way.... they always seem to have "other priorities".

Like 'America is stupid because Sara Palin could be president and Palin is stupid because she is'? That's basically want that stupid Maher said.
Yet America voted for the guy he was humping for and we are all still collectively stupid...

Amazing.

Yeah, Palin and other Americans, might do some really stupid things...like trying to nationalize health care....or taxing the wazoo out of people for using energy attempting to fight a non-existent problem (agw)...or spending trillions of dollars on a stimulus that doesn’t work....or trying to control corporations...or smearing doctors and policemen...or a whole lot of other unconstitutional things.... and finally she might be a naive twit on foreign affairs....yeah, she might try to do things like that.

No, she just puts her friends and family into government positions they are not qualified to do!

That is how you tried to spin your slander toward the troops after you were called on your post

Lame attempt at trying to deflect your true feelings toward the troops who are fighting to keep your fat ass safe

No wonder you admire Mayer - you both show your contempt for your country and your fellow citizens who have a different POV then you
and how many more years have you spent, then Maineman, defending our nation as a member of our armed services?

Now see, this is why I have a great deal of respect for you and your brand of conservatism. You worry about issues. You worry about results.

You do not spend time trying to slam the other side just because they are the other side.
I have to agree with you about STY. STY has principled stands and if his side doesn't represent them well, he lets them know. He doesn't walk in lock step which, oddly enough, places him on the fringe of modern conservatism.

Back