Video shows Trump supporters crashing a Mike Pence campaign event

'Why didn't you uphold the Constitution?'

Trump supporters confronted Mike Pence at a presidential campaign event, calling him a "traitor."

Video of the incident showed a handful of people wearing Trump and MAGA merchandise yelling at Pence in a parking lot.

"Why'd you sell out the people? Why didn't you uphold the Constitution?" one person could be heard saying in the brief clip.

"I upheld the Constitution," Pence called behind his shoulder. "Read it."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...z?cvid=ca236fcb6b884e77af9e87f98d2fb049&ei=16

I almost feel bad for Mike Pence. His honesty is a detriment in the Republican primary. It’s sad when understanding the constitution makes you less likely to be nominated president.

Yet he was also hampered by them wasn't he.

A fascist would have disbanded congress in some way and built his wall.

He knew if he tried to do that he would’ve been impeached, removed and arrested. I’m sure that’s the only reason he didn’t do it.

There are stories of numerous orders he issued that his people refused to carry out.

He knew if he tried to do that he would’ve been impeached, removed and arrested. I’m sure that’s the only reason he didn’t do it.

There are stories of numerous orders he issued that his people refused to carry out.

Well if he didn't do it then he's not a fascist.

I almost feel bad for Mike Pence. His honesty is a detriment in the Republican primary. It’s sad when understanding the constitution makes you less likely to be nominated president.

The Party of Trump hates him.

I'm predicting White Nationalist violence the closer we get to both the primaries and the election. My advice to SWAT snipers: Shoot the terrorist/traitor leaders. :thup:

792dkz.gif

Well if he didn't do it then he's not a fascist.

Wrong, the fact that he would have if he could have gotten away makes him a fascist. He tried to manipulate Congress into ignoring the will of the people and have himself installed as president, even though he knew he lost.

Fascist

Tinkerbore fights for Trump's free speech as he lies and insults. However, she favors Trump people stopping Pence from having free speech. She makes no sense. Just a 100 percent Trumplestilskin. she has no shame.

Tinkerbore fights for Trump's free speech as he lies and insults. However, she favors Trump people stopping Pence from having free speech. She makes no sense. Just a 100 percent Trumplestilskin. she has no shame.

Comrade Tink is a big fan of Vlad. :thup:

Trump supporters are just like their Messiah,they have no shame!

Here's the problem.

In order to see the orangutan's mutant supporters crash a Mike Pence event,
one would need to actually BE at a Mike Pence event.

How does something like that happen?

I have no doubt some Trump Traitors will start murdering Democrats and "RINOs" between now and the election just like RW news anchors support. Next summer violence will rise with the heat.

As the JPP Chinese sleeper agents keep saying, "Buckle up!" LOL

https://news.yahoo.com/wing-tv-host-trump-rally-202529676.html

Matthew Alvarez later backtracked...probably because his bosses threatened to fire him. LOL

Any violence coming will come from the Left.

Back