Violence begets violence

WOW..............!

Wow if you know that you should present your evidence to the congress so they can have it because thus far there is no evidence that Iraq had shit to do with this.

The counselor speaks again...albeit outta the proverbial arse once again!

Nice comparison of your avatar and profile pic though...:rolleyes:

And what did that get us? Can anyone say with a straight face, even in the admin, that we have prevented further violence with the Iraq war? Let's go beyond the 3,000+ dead American soldiers, and the 30,000+ casualties, many of whom will never be even close to being the same. The 1,000's of Iraqi citizens who have been tortured, and the 100K + (pick your estimate) of those who have been killed. We could even talk about the millions of refugees as a result of violence.

It's a sad time in our nations history when we weep over dead enemies.

Of Course he did. He thinks all Iraqis are our enemy unless they take an affirmative pledge that they are not. So the death of 10's of thousands of Iraqis means nothing to him. He would cheer 100k more.

Of Course he did. He thinks all Iraqis are our enemy unless they take an affirmative pledge that they are not. So the death of 10's of thousands of Iraqis means nothing to him. He would cheer 100k more.

Exactly. He just said "The Iraqui's" are our enemies and its sad that we think its bad for them to die. That's the thinking of crazy neocons.

Hell, I don't even think it's terriffic that the insurgents are dying. Why would I celebrate the deaths of innocent men and women? That's just sick. I was mocking Gonzo, who said something simialar before.

Back