Voltaire and God

He never says anything. He is very inarticulate.
Look asshole...I am articulate enough so that the New York Times published a op ed sized piece by me that the used without changing so much as a comma. Newsweek published an essay of mine without changing a word...a MY TURN...which mostly are essays written by prominent people.

So stow your assessment of "inarticulate" where the sun doesn't shine.

Look asshole...I am articulate enough so that the New York Times published a op ed sized piece by me that the used without changing so much as a comma. Newsweek published an essay of mine without changing a word...a MY TURN...which mostly are essays written by prominent people.

blind guess

Here's my thing: since there are no international reporting of anyone "coming back" after being buried to tell the tale, the whole "god" thing is pretty much third hand tales sustained through history.

Mind you, in the last 40 years or so you had a rash of people who've reported "near death" experiences where they almost make it through the pearly gates, spoke with relatives, warn light, etc., etc. What's not reported are all those folk who have "near death" experiences but have no such stories.

I'm an agnostic. Something is going on, but I just don't see it as all the "major" religions and their variations say.

And the band played on.

you forgot to mention they published it in the comics section......

AN op-ed sized piece

You are correct. I left off the "n." Thank you for correcting my mistake, Ob.

"they", not the.

Correct. I made a mistake there and left out the "y." Thank you for correcting my mistake, Ob.

Wow. All without an editor? Impressive.
Yes, it was. I was very proud of it.

But now, in my late 80's, I seem to make more unforced errors. Luckily, the Internet is much more forgiving of those kinds of things. Probably has to do with the fact that almost anyone can get their thoughts and opinions heard by simply typing them out and punching an "enter" key.

By the way, you never answered my question about whether you acknowledge errors...or if you just never make them.

You are correct. I left off the "n." Thank you for correcting my mistake, Ob.

Correct. I made a mistake there and left out the "y." Thank you for correcting my mistake, Ob.

Yes, it was. I was very proud of it.

Because it's pure bullshit. Given your inability to even craft a post.

But now, in my late 80's,

Who gives a fuck?

I seem to make more unforced errors. Luckily, the Internet is much more forgiving of those kinds of things. Probably has to do with the fact that almost anyone can get their thoughts and opinions heard by simply typing them out and punching an "enter" key.

By the way, you never answered my question about whether you acknowledge errors...or if you just never make them.

Excuses excuses excuses excuses. Did you write all your famous articles as excuses for yourself?

Because it's pure bullshit. Given your inability to even craft a post.

Oh, you are calling bullshit again. Okay...but you are wrong.

And what on Earth makes you think I cannot even craft a post?

Who gives a fuck?

I do. It seems from your reaction...YOU do. Many people might. Some obviously will not.

You don't have much control over your temper, do you? You must be young...intellectually if not age-wise.

Excuses excuses excuses excuses. Did you write all your famous articles as excuses for yourself?
Not making excuses...then or now. Just giving facts.

I am enjoying your reaction to my comments, though. I seem to get to you very, very easily.

I notice you still have not responded to my question about whether you acknowledge your mistakes or not.

Do you? Or is it that you never make mistakes?

Obtenebrator is a hate troll. No matter what anybody says, he calls them a liar.
I get that. But he is the Moe of the forum...someone who is a joke and doesn't realize it.

I enjoy helping him show that he is.

Back