VP Pick

Its really silly to expect US to keep track of their attempts to not have to embrace the mistakes they used to defend.

No matter who you claim you will vote for I will never know who you really vote for.

Well durr. Same for you.

But you don't see me running around accusing you of being a closet McCain supporter.

I damn well could considering the dumb arguments you make. You do much more harm than good for Obama's candidacy.

No matter who you claim you will vote for I will never know who you really vote for.

I have not been arround much lately but you seem far from a democrat.

It wont much matter because you will still benifit from his policies once he become president. So will all the people who hate him. That wont stop them from hating him and voting against their own slef interest in 4 years.

Haven't you been talking about Obama appealing to non-Democrats? Hasn't Obama been talking about appealing to non-Democrats during his campaign? So here you have a non-Democrat who is voting for Obama and you are calling B.S. Maybe that just means you don't have much faith in Obama.

Well durr. Same for you.

I damn well could considering the dumb arguments you make. You do much more harm than good for Obama's candidacy.

Isn't that the truth. If I were on Obama's team I'd be like 'lady thank you for your vote but we need you to sit on the sideline for this one'.

I’m very upset because I just found something in my mailbox at work. It’s a picture of John McCain in his old uniform when he was young, and of Obama dressed in Muslim-garb, and it says “If your (sic) still thinking about voting for Obama I have a question for you:

Is your head up your ass?

Now of course, you only need to get to the first sentence and the incorrect usage of the possessive “your” to know that a Republican wrote this. And there aren’t many who would have the guts, or the standing to put this in my mailbox. And I am seriously steaming and looking to put the hurt on someone over this. Career-wise I mean.

Oh yeah. When I first came here, or really when I first went to fullpolitics, Damo wasn’t a republican. And when I first started reading SF, he certainly acted as if he was a very disaffected Republican who wanted to vote Democratic this time around…but then the Democrats went and nominated a Democrat, and that ixnayed that. And usc and cypress would always tell me, watch them all come out of the closet the closer we get to the election, and no matter what happens, both SF and Damo will vote for whoever the Republican is.

And oh boy, the stories I could tell you about the old netscape boards. How many Republicans changed their screenames, and came back as “Independents” and “Libertarians”. Jesus it was the big joke over there for a long time.

1) Damo has always been a Republican... even on fullpolitics

2) I had stated that there was only one scenario in which I would have voted for Obama... and that is if the Reps put up Huckabee. I stated out of the gate that I wanted McCain to win, the only time I faltered in that was when he was getting pummelled last summer and it looked like he would not survive the primary.

3) I have also stated numerous times that I am fiscally conservative and socially moderate (for the most part). The reason I am not a Rep is that they are not fiscally conservative. That is and always will be my biggest issue and it is why I refuse to join either party. The Dems will be hard pressed to ever get my vote for President when their candidate talks about wealth redistribution over and over and over again.

4) That said, when a moderate Dem runs (such as Salazar) they do have a chance to win my vote. The only moderate put forth by the Dems for President was Billy... and I have a personal animosity towards the Clintons that meant no way in hell either would ever get my vote.

5) As I stated before, I like Obama. I think he will be a pretty good President. But I like McCain more... and think he will do a better job. I disagree with too many of Obamas wealth redistribution policies to give him my vote.

6) I have never "acted like I wanted to vote Dem", I stated clearly the only way that would happen in the Presidential election this year. The fact that you are unable to read and comprehend is your fault, not mine. The additional fact that you are using gumby as justification for your position should tell you just how poor it is. I stated from the start that McCain had my vote.

I’m very upset because I just found something in my mailbox at work. It’s a picture of John McCain in his old uniform when he was young, and of Obama dressed in Muslim-garb, and it says “If your (sic) still thinking about voting for Obama I have a question for you:

Is your head up your ass?

Now of course, you only need to get to the first sentence and the incorrect usage of the possessive “your” to know that a Republican wrote this. And there aren’t many who would have the guts, or the standing to put this in my mailbox. And I am seriously steaming and looking to put the hurt on someone over this. Career-wise I mean.

Can you believe it was one of the ex-cops? These frigging guys think this shit is funny…well, they don’t know. But they did.

1) Damo has always been a Republican... even on fullpolitics

2) I had stated that there was only one scenario in which I would have voted for Obama... and that is if the Reps put up Huckabee. I stated out of the gate that I wanted McCain to win, the only time I faltered in that was when he was getting pummelled last summer and it looked like he would not survive the primary.

3) I have also stated numerous times that I am fiscally conservative and socially moderate (for the most part). The reason I am not a Rep is that they are not fiscally conservative. That is and always will be my biggest issue and it is why I refuse to join either party. The Dems will be hard pressed to ever get my vote for President when their candidate talks about wealth redistribution over and over and over again.

4) That said, when a moderate Dem runs (such as Salazar) they do have a chance to win my vote. The only moderate put forth by the Dems for President was Billy... and I have a personal animosity towards the Clintons that meant no way in hell either would ever get my vote.

5) As I stated before, I like Obama. I think he will be a pretty good President. But I like McCain more... and think he will do a better job. I disagree with too many of Obamas wealth redistribution policies to give him my vote.

6) I have never "acted like I wanted to vote Dem", I stated clearly the only way that would happen in the Presidential election this year. The fact that you are unable to read and comprehend is your fault, not mine. The additional fact that you are using gumby as justification for your position should tell you just how poor it is. I stated from the start that McCain had my vote.

I seem to remember it differently. You were way more disaffected, or presented yourself as such, when I first heard of you.

I didn't know SF was such a McCainite. Eugh. Practically NO ONE supported McCain consistently from the beginning to the end of the R primary.

I seem to remember it differently. You were way more disaffected, or presented yourself as such, when I first heard of you.

I do not like either party in general. I cannot stand the fact that they have raised our debt 48 years in a row. It pisses me off to no end. But there are some politicians that I like... McCain is one of them. Salazar is another. You'll have a fit for my saying this, but Lieberman is another.

As you got to "know" me on this board it was at a time that I did not think McCain had a chance as he was faltering badly last summer. So I was probably more pissy about both. Once McCain gathered steam, I imagine it would have appeared that I started shifting more towards the Reps. When in fact it was more McCain than the Reps in general.

But I know, it confuses you.... so just think of me as a far rightwing nut... if it helps you sleep better at night I am cool with that.

Back