W.

I am not going to watch it.

why would I want to watch rich white trash ?

Heck paris at least looks better than W. I would rather watch her.

Depressing.

I'll never get over the Bush years. I'll always look at people who voted for him with a "what the f**k" sort of disposition.

Depressing.

I'll never get over the Bush years. I'll always look at people who voted for him with a "what the f**k" sort of disposition.

Hey now Oncelor, we are supoposed to forget that and believe that the former bush voters have brains again.
Remember bush is not running!

Many conservative voters have proven their inability to decide an election on the facts.

Some still are proving it.

I wish FP hadn't changed format. I remember on the "I love Bush!" thread, Dixie said something about how he loved that Bush was wild & crazy "in his youth" like the rest of us.

The guy drank his way through life until he was 40; he had kids & was still getting plastered.

Well it used to be decided by real intell results instead of redacted reports by the white house to scew the facts.

I want them to have the scene where he is rocked back in a conference room saying he did not like to read or dwell on decisions.

Well it used to be decided by real intell results instead of redacted reports by the white house to scew the facts.

i apologize for missing what you are saying but what real intell results? The Clintons were in the White House when Bush won in 2000. What facts did they screw up for his benefit?

Or the choking on the pretzel with a caption below that reads , "So close......so close..."

I just read some script out-takes from Slate; sounds like a pretty good skewering. They show him throwing up after running hungover when he's 40, and having a bunch of drunken tirades screaming about his daddy issues.

I love it; I hope it's humiliating for him, and I hope it's a huge hit at the box office. I hope people send him a copy of it daily until the end of his days.

i apologize for missing what you are saying but what real intell results? The Clintons were in the White House when Bush won in 2000. What facts did they screw up for his benefit?

Who says they did?

That election was won by Gore.

Back