W.

That is not evidence of a current statistic on how many believe Saddam was involved in 9/11 currently. A poll from September 2003 certainly is not evidence of current understanding.

Um, I asked her for the old data. Do try to read and comprehend old man. :)

now you believe our Bush led government?

HUH ?? I belive nothing from our Bush led government and not much from a Dem led government.

I did not believe the mushroom clouds, WMD's etc from Bush.
But official studies from the bush led government said Sadam had nothing to do with 911. I am referring to those who who selectively believe from a bush led govt and cannot admit they were wrong.

HUH ?? I belive nothing from our Bush led government and not much from a Dem led government.

I did not believe the mushroom clouds, WMD's etc from Bush.
But official studies from the bush led government said Sadam had nothing to do with 911. I am referring to those who who selectively believe from a bush led govt and cannot admit they were wrong.

you said our government said there was no relation between Saddam and Al-Queda or 9/11. You were taking the word of the Bush Administration that there were no connections.

Also from me:

I am referring to those who who selectively believe from a bush led govt and cannot admit they were wrong.

Also from me:

I am referring to those who who selectively believe from a bush led govt and cannot admit they were wrong.

Would it not also be selectively believing to believe the government because they said there was no connection?

Wow talk about a fucking lefty circle jerk.

I leave this thread for two hours and you guys start giving each other handjobs moaning about what a failure Bush has been and how Gore was really elected President.

Get the fuck over it whiners. Move on. Jesus.

Back