Wagner Chief Attempts ‘Armed Insurrection’ in Russia: Kremlin | antiwar.com

Shit, Ritter too is now aboard the theory that the West was involved in the mutiny, he says that the Russians today hitting a hotel in Ukraine with a bunch of Western military inside is proof.

Go to 1:00. You do understand and realize who the FIRST most nazi government is since Hitler is? Hint: Who
has paid WAGNER? Hmm? You do understand the significance of why the mercenaries are called WAGNER I assume.

Go to 1:00. You do understand and realize who the FIRST most nazi government is since Hitler is? Hint: Who
has paid WAGNER? Hmm? You do understand the significance of why the mercenaries are called WAGNER I assume.

The Ukrainians are the most like the NAZI's since we dealt with them in WW2. This time the West is pro-NAZI.

I still dont buy it....Yes Western intel had fore knowledge of this mutiny....Prigozhin had been stewing about it for several months and he was yakking about it...but I doubt that there is more than that. Yes the unstable Prigozin was being shown the exit because Wagner no long made sense....had become too much trouble with no reason to exist....and he was a ready victim of Western manipulation of the mind....but that was not required and there is no evidence that it happened.

Interesting that Alexander Mercouris says today that the stories of General Surovikin being in trouble seem to be false..... the Kremlin denies the story, and there is no evidence that the claims seen in Western media are true.

This was the most peaceful "insurrection" possible. They marched toward Moscow and turned around with no violence at all. I don't know what it was but a show . It could have been arranged by Putin.

This was the most peaceful "insurrection" possible. They marched toward Moscow and turned around with no violence at all. I don't know what it was but a show . It could have been arranged by Putin.

Liar.....12 Russian reg military died, and 3 Wagner.

Delirium...Putin is not going anywhere.

This is true.

You must define "this".

Your post I responded to.:palm:

My words or the Tweet?

Dont be a Dick.

He didn't quote your tweet, which strongly suggests to me that he meant your words. I don't think he was trying to annoy you, I think he thought what he was referring to was evident.

I certainly can't prove it, but I think you're mistaking Putin's expertise at defusing situations and instead concluding that the whole thing was a show because of the lack of much violence. There was apparently a bit, but it wasn't anywhere near what it could have been.

I wouldn't be surprised if your numbers on Russian casualties are correct, but I strongly suspect that Nordberg simply wasn't aware of them.

I looked it up and the march was peaceful. The claim I read said it was rockets being traded at night That killed some people. But they were not shooting at each other.
Wagner had in excess of 25,000 troops and tanks. That was a peaceful march.

Last edited:
I looked it up and the march was peaceful. The claim I read said it was rockets being traded at night That killed some people. But they were not shooting at each other.
Wagner had in excess of 25,000 troops and tanks. That was a peaceful march.

I think most would agree that a column of tanks and the like heading for Moscow with the idea of seeking "justice" isn't exactly peaceful. In any case, at this point it seems quite clear that Wagner had little to no support to do what he did, which I believe is why he was quick to accept a deal wherein his only reward was avoiding jail or even death.

I think most would agree that a column of tanks and the like heading for Moscow with the idea of seeking "justice" isn't exactly peaceful. In any case, at this point it seems quite clear that Wagner had little to no support to do what he did, which I believe is why he was quick to accept a deal wherein his only reward was avoiding jail or even death.

He has not avoided death, Putin will send assassins after him. It was peaceful. Shooting tank guns and using marchers' weapons is not peaceful. he was seeking a parley.

He has not avoided death, Putin will send assassins after him.

How are you so sure? For my part, I haven't seen a case of Putin breaking his word. Ofcourse, Putin's not the only powerful Russian who may have a beef with Prigozhin.

It was peaceful. Shooting tank guns and using marchers' weapons is not peaceful. he was seeking a parley.

I think we might be able to agree that he was seeking to climb back up from the proverbial hole that he'd been cast into. There are some that believe that he was trying to instigate a coup. I certainly think it's possible. Whatever he was seeking, he failed miserably and the only thing he managed to salvage was his life and his freedom.

How are you so sure? For my part, I haven't seen a case of Putin breaking his word. Ofcourse, Putin's not the only powerful Russian who may have a beef with Prigozhin.

I think we might be able to agree that he was seeking to climb back up from the proverbial hole that he'd been cast into. There are some that believe that he was trying to instigate a coup. I certainly think it's possible. Whatever he was seeking, he failed miserably and the only thing he managed to salvage was his life and his freedom.

I wouldn't sell him life insurance.

I wouldn't sell him life insurance.

Considering the fact that he seems to be calling for support to head back to the front in Ukraine, I suspect that something may indeed befall him in the near future. I did a search for his name just now and came up with an NBC video published today. I think the title says it all:

Prigozhin appears to call for support after rebellion against Moscow | NBC

I think we can agree that his best call to try to ensure his longevity would have been to lay low, but apparently he'd still rather take risks in hopes of some type of reward.

Back