Wahhhh, I’ll only debate in Fox!

Only if the most biased right wing network gets to ask the questions, because I’m skerrred.

Kamala should take him up on it.

Demand an equal say in who the moderators are, same across the stage separation rule and mics switched off after allotted response time is up.

She'd still hand Trump his ass.

Trump would probably call her demands for equal say and same rules as debate #1 unreasonable and use it as yet another excuse to tuck his tail between his legs and hide.

WAAAAAA! I refuse to be fact checked!

WAAAAAAA! I refuse to let Nasty Black Women ask me questions! That's just nasty, and besides that- They're Black and I'm White! WAAAAAA!

why debate her at all?

if she refused to show, Kennedy Jr can take her spot. It's not like she won a primary or anything. The aristocracy chose her, not the voters

Why should he accept another left wing media company? Biden dropped out. Did one with him on his terms. Time for renegotiation.
Time for new negotiations? Based on what.?The agreement did not mention Biden or Harris. It was a time and place deal.

Time for new negotiations? Based on what.?The agreement did not mention Biden or Harris. It was a time and place deal.
Trump made that deal with Joe Biden . Now if Joe wants to show up so will Trump. Trump said any time any place not any person.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
Back