Wahhhh, I’ll only debate in Fox!

Kam's a chicken...and...there's really not one even one reason to vote for her...hate for President Trump isn't even enough...she's That bad...FB_IMG_1722467224412.jpg

The cackling OLD Ho wont even have a simple press conference.............

:chuckle: :magagrin:

Only if the most biased right wing network gets to ask the questions, because I’m skerrred.
Sadly republicans have for years allowed themselves to be harassed in debates run by CNN and other extreme left wing media outlets. Why do you think everyone is a stupid as you?

Trump is terrified, because he knows Kamala Harris will make him look like a chump in a debate. He certainly doesn't want his chump army seeing him schooled by A WOMAN...and A NON-WHITE WOMAN at that.

Oh, no. That would be a disaster for a chump like Trump.

Kamala Harris is a capable, intelligent, fearless person on the political stage right now...and Trump is a bumbling, unintelligent, terrified boor.

Kamala should no more agree to debate Trump with FOX "moderating" than Trump should agree to debate Kamal with MSNBC moderating.

If Trump does not show up at the scheduled debate in September...he will be seen as the wimp he is.

It must be incredibly rough having to hate yourself for obsessing over and allowing President Trump to live rent free in your noggin all this time...but we know your type...and so we can forgive and forget...

Last edited:
No, we need a crazy guy who will do whatever profits him. She has held important positions. She works to help and heal America. Trump wants to blow it all up and so do you.
The only important positions she's held is her ass pushing back with arched back.

Trump is terrified, because he knows Kamala Harris will make him look like a chump in a debate. He certainly doesn't want his chump army seeing him schooled by A WOMAN...and A NON-WHITE WOMAN at that.

Oh, no. That would be a disaster for a chump like Trump.

Kamala Harris is a capable, intelligent, fearless person on the political stage right now...and Trump is a bumbling, unintelligent, terrified boor.

Kamala should no more agree to debate Trump with FOX "moderating" than Trump should agree to debate Kamal with MSNBC moderating.

If Trump does not show up at the scheduled debate in September...he will be seen as the wimp he is.
Hey look there's one larger sized font I can use to tell you how fucking moronic you are!!! She is a filthy whore inarticulate and just as stupid as her followers.

He wants a stacked-in-his-favor audience, too. She could demand an equal number of (D) voters. Or demand that all audience members be independents or undecideds.
It's definitely a negotiable point.

Trumpers are talking like she either has to either accept all of Trump's demands or decline and has no other options.

But in reality, she has an equal say in establishing the rules.

If Trump doesn't agree to a middle ground, it will be obvious that HE is the one who's the chicken.

Hey look there's one larger sized font I can use to tell you how fucking moronic you are!!! She is a filthy whore inarticulate and just as stupid as her followers.

Thanks for the stupidity on your part. She will kick your hero's ass in November...and all the people who agree with this screed of yours will be able to say is, "Wow, Trump had his ass kicked in this election by a filthy, stupid, inarticulate woman.

Terrible set up you've arranged for yourself.

Asshole.

(I know, I know...you guys will actually say that the election was rigged...that Trump was cheated out of it. Ahhh...you are fools, so we expect it. But If you do...people will say, "Wow, Trump was cheated by a black woman who was filthy, stupid, and inarticulate. Who woulda thunk?)

Kama mad because that debate was already set up...from start to finish...They had all the questions and answers written out and all she had to do was take over Joe's notes...other debates she'll be on her own...
Yep Kamala is afraid because Fox won't give her the questions first. Where is Barbra Brazil when you need her.

• Haha
Reactions: TOP

And if he doesn't chicken out of debating her, she's going to HAND TRUMP HIS ASS!!!! :rofl2:

1-Rts9-QGAEg-IUUmxc-Bnr9fm-Q.jpg

No, we need a crazy guy who will do whatever profits him. She has held important positions. She works to help and heal America. Trump wants to blow it all up and so do you.
What specifically has she done to "... help and heal America"? This ought to be good. Oh that's right you're one of the leftist cowardly "lions" that never answers

Thanks for the stupidity on your part. She will kick your hero's ass in November...and all the people who agree with this screed of yours will be able to say is, "Wow, Trump had his ass kicked in this election by a filthy, stupid, inarticulate woman.

Terrible set up you've arranged for yourself.

Asshole.

(I know, I know...you guys will actually say that the election was rigged...that Trump was cheated out of it. Ahhh...you are fools, so we expect it. But If you do...people will say, "Wow, Trump was cheated by a black woman who was filthy, stupid, and inarticulate. Who woulda thunk?)
If she can kick Trump's ass in November why not do it in September...on Fox.

Back