Wahhhh, I’ll only debate in Fox!

Oh, boy...the Trumpers are really in a frenzy.

So different from when they thought their moron was going to win.

Trump is a loser...and he will lose in November.

Best thing that could happen for our Republic.
Frankie it is time to take your medications again. You are hallucinating again. :laugh:

yes, he does

she doesn't even have the nomination yet dipshit

she has nothing here but a coronation form her aristocracy. just ignore the bitch and debate Kennedy Jr
OK, lets see if she lets him dictate the terms. She is beating him, so I suspect he needs a debate more than she does.

She is the Prosecutor he is the Felon.

yes, he does

she doesn't even have the nomination yet dipshit

she has nothing here but a coronation form her aristocracy. just ignore the bitch and debate Kennedy Jr
You have to love a guy that admits to dumping a dead roadkill baby bear cub in Central Park. :laugh:

OK, lets see if she lets him dictate the terms. She is beating him, so I suspect he needs a debate more than she does.

She is the Prosecutor he is the Felon.
bwahahahaha

she is beating him at what? at hiding from questions

derp derp

just ignore her and we will see who is beating who.

Frankie it is time to take your medications again. You are hallucinating again. :laugh:
If I were hallucinating...you would not be responding the way you are.

Hey, EL, don't be so upset. Trump's loss in November is good for the country, good for the world...and GOOD FOR YOU.

Smile.

You have to love a guy that admits to dumping a dead roadkill baby bear cub in Central Park. :laugh:
This is for sale on Amazon.

s-l1600.webp

Come to think of it...if Trump had any smarts (he doesn't) he would choose the plush RFK bear to debate.

At least he would have a fighting chance.

Just remember he was a democrat first.
Just remember, EL...a competent writer commenting on something where two men are involved would not use "he" the way you did.

Trump was a Democrat once.

RFK, Jr. was a Democrat once.

Perhaps you think the plush bear was once a Democrat.

Say what you mean with some clarity...or people reading your comments will think you are an asshole.

Back