Walz tells an audience that he carried guns "in war” another lie

That’s not the same, you guys are desperate
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Walz "mispeaks" when the opportunity best arises.
As for your gun shit,
We already have background checks.
We already have the research on "gun violence' and you do not want to look at it because mostly involves young black youth that have been arrested over and over and have not been charged and released without bail or if bail was demanded, in Walz Minnesota, it was paid for from a multi-million dollar fund that Heels Up Harris promoted.
Your weapons of war argument was destroyed by the SC years ago. There is no such thing.
Indeed.

I defy any of you MAGA morons to post a quote from him that said he carried a weapon into a war zone.

Do it...or shut the fuck up, because he never said that

Tim Walz falsely claimed he carried weapons ‘in war’ in resurfaced clip: ‘Absolutely false’​

Gov.
@Tim_Walz
: I spent 25 years in the Army and I hunt. I’ve been voting for common sense legislation that protects the Second Amendment, but we can do background checks. We can research the impacts of gun violence. We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, are only carried in war

So he misspoke. He surely carried them during time of war. Again this is grasping at straws. When the guy is indicted, has raped women and children and has 34 counts of fraud then we will talk.

Tim Walz falsely claimed he carried weapons ‘in war’ in resurfaced clip: ‘Absolutely false’​

You can find the comments.

I DEFY YOU TO FIND A COMMENT FROM HIM THAT SAYS THAT HE CARRIED A WEAPON IN A WAR ZONE.

C'mon, you brave warrior.

YOU CANNOT, BECAUSE HE NEVER SAID IT.

Tim Walz falsely claimed he carried weapons ‘in war’ in resurfaced clip: ‘Absolutely false’

even with video proof of his stolen valor - the gas lighting shit stains will pretend no proof exists

The media refuses to ask questions. the shit stains refuse to show any honor

how are we not heading towards a civil war?
These far left loons will say…have already said, that mierda does not stink.

Too funny.

Back