Walz’s Own Brother Considers Joining Forces with Trump

He never completed the requirements to hold that rank.

I do not give a fuck whether he did or did not. HE HELD THAT RANK WHILE SERVING. HE HELD IT!

That is EXACTLY why the military would not allow him to retire at that rank.

It has nothing to do with allowing. It has to do with the administrative procedures when this happens...which it does.

He is a retired Master Sargent NOT a retired Command Sargent Major.

NO. He is a retired Command Sargent Major...being paid with the retirement pay of a Master Sargent.

When he left the military he was a Master Sargent NOT a Command Sargent Major.

When he left the military, the last rank he held was COMMAND SARGENT MAJOR.

Clean your bullshit out from between your ears.

Oh, I am completely clear.

What I want is for you Trump supporters to make military service one of your battlefields.

You have such enormous strength there...it is a great hill on which to plant your flag.

Bunch of fucking assholes.

I do not give a fuck whether he did or did not. HE HELD THAT RANK WHILE SERVING. HE HELD IT!

It has nothing to do with allowing. It has to do with the administrative procedures when this happens...which it does.

NO. He is a retired Command Sargent Major...being paid with the retirement pay of a Master Sargent.

What I want is for you Trump supporters to make military service one of your battlefields.

You have such enormous strength there...it is a great hill on which to plant your flag.

His bio says he retired at that rank which is a lie. When he mustered out of the military he was a Master Sargent because he never completed his Command Sargent Major training as he had PROMISED to do so his PROVISIONAL RANK was removed.
Go change your Depends . You are in a shitty mood this morning.

That is not a rank. That is a title given to the president of the United States.

Which, I readily acknowledge Trump held.

Give that kind of thing a try, EL. It won't hurt that much.
Oh so Trump did not retire at the rank of Commander in Chief just like Walz did not retire at the rank of Command Sargent Major. Details count now do you get it. :thinking:

His bio says he retired at that rank which is a lie.

On the day he retired, his rank was Command Sargent Major.

There is no lie...except in your mind.

When he mustered out of the military he was a Master Sargent because he never completed his Command Sargent Major training as he had PROMISED to do so his PROVISIONAL RANK was removed.

When he retired he was a Command Sargent Major.

There is no getting around that.

But keep it up. Keep fighting. Don't stop.

Make military service a huge point of contention in this election.

You guys hold the high ground.

Go change your Depends . You are in a shitty mood this morning.
That is so cute. I bet the other inmates think you are very clever.

Oh so Trump did not retire at the rank of Commander in Chief

Correct. There is no such thing as "the rank of Commander in Chief.

Look it up. You will see.

Google "is Commander in chief" a military rank.

Go ahead. Do it.
just like Walz did not retire at the rank of Command Sargent Major. Details count now do you get it. :thinking:

Walz is a retired Command Sargent Major. For retirement purposes, and for the reasons you said, his retirement pay was calculated as a Master Sargent.

BUT WHILE SERVING (which a lot of people did not do)...he served as a Command Sargent Major.

On the day he retired, his rank was Command Sargent Major.

There is no lie...except in your mind.

When he retired he was a Command Sargent Major.

There is no getting around that.

But keep it up. Keep fighting. Don't stop.

Make military service a huge point of contention in this election.

You guys hold the high ground.

That is so cute. I bet the other inmates think you are very clever.
When the military LET HIM RETIRE he was a Master Sargent. He never achieved the requirements to stay as a Command Sargent Major. If his Bio said formally provisionally held the rank of Command Sargent Major but did not complete the requirements to hold that rank so retired as a Master Sargent. It would be just fine.

When the military LET HIM RETIRE he was a Master Sargent.

He was not a Master Sargent at that time...he was a Command Sargent Major.

He never achieved the requirements to stay as a Command Sargent Major.

You seem to be acknowledging that he was a Command Sargent Major...by saying "to stay.:

Thank you.
If his Bio said formally provisionally held the rank of Command Sargent Major but did not complete the requirements to hold that rank so retired as a Master Sargent. It would be just fine.
Please quote what he bio says about this issue in its entirety. With a citation, of course.

Correct. There is no such thing as "the rank of Commander in Chief.

Look it up. You will see.

Google "is Commander in chief" a military rank.

Go ahead. Do it.

Walz is a retired Command Sargent Major. For retirement purposes, and for the reasons you said, his retirement pay was calculated as a Master Sargent.

BUT WHILE SERVING (which a lot of people did not do)...he served as a Command Sargent Major.
As I said details matter. Walz filled out a Form 2339 his Commanding officer says OK you can retire as a Master Sargent not as a Command Sargent Major.

Did you know Biden got a deferment from Vietnam draft for asthma. Thank God asthma didn't stop him from playing football. :palm:

Waltz lied about “carrying a weapon in war” and his retired rank.

He lied to further his political career.

He is a Valor Thief.

He allowed Minneapolis to burn while the windows of his home were opened so that the “odor of burning tires could be smelled longer.”

How many times do these links have to be posted proving Walz lied about his military service?

He is a Valor Thief.

As I said details matter.

I agree completely. When you responded to my, "At what rank did Trump retire"...you responded, "Commander in Chief."

I noted a detail...that Commander in Chief IS NOT A RANK.

Walz filled out a Form 2339 his Commanding officer says OK you can retire as a Master Sargent not as a Command Sargent Major.

Citation. One that works. Not FOX News, please.

Did you know Biden got a deferment from Vietnam draft for asthma. Thank God asthma didn't stop him from playing football. :palm:
Okay. I'm glad it didn't also.

How many times do these links have to be posted proving Walz lied about his military service?

He is a Valor Thief.

As I said details matter. Walz filled out a Form 2339 his Commanding officer says OK you can retire as a Master Sargent not as a Command Sargent Major.

These old farts can’t remember that links proving that Walz lied about his military career have been posted over and over.

He is a Valor Thief.

He was not a Master Sargent at that time...he was a Command Sargent Major.

You seem to be acknowledging that he was a Command Sargent Major...by saying "to stay.:

Thank you.

Please quote what he bio says about this issue in its entirety. With a citation, of course.
You probably know the DNC has scrubbed the claim from their site. But the Liberal Fact Check.org says.

Walz’s official biography on the Minnesota state website goes further, referring to the governor as “Command Sergeant Major Walz.”

“After 24 years in the Army National Guard, Command Sergeant Major Walz retired from the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion in 2005,” the state website says.

Walz did serve as command sergeant major, but Walz did not complete the requirements to retire with the rank of command sergeant, Augé told us in an email.

Tim Walz Blames Military Service Embellishment on 'Grammar,' Uproar Ensues​

Mommy made me lie.

Good grief.

Active duty personnel respect those National Guard units that were deployed to Iraq and other combat areas.

Walz deserted his unit and retired when he learned it was going to be deployed to Iraq.

A Valor Thief and a coward who lied about his military career to further his political career.

Last edited:
Back