Was Barracks drug use and 'alternative' lifesytle limited to his childhood?

It may be absurd but it is the law in most places.
Apparently we have absurd people making laws.

And I think you know who are the main backers of the anti pot laws don't ya ?
The religious right.

those are physically addictive substances and should not be legal. And cannot be done in moderation, as they are so highly addictive.
Cocaine in powder form is NOT highly addictive. Herion and Meth are and should not be legal. I have used cocaine in the past and have not found the need to continue using it. Smoked as crack it is very addictive but that is due to how it enters the blood stream and how it crosses the blood brain barrier. Too many people in this world have bought the 12 step propaganda hook line and sinker and believe that ANY drug use makes you an addict. It has been 22 years since I last used coke. When I got out of the army I smoked the occasional joint and took mushrooms. But neither of those are physically addictive. I have never had a problem with addiction. I don't need to smoke cigarettes and actually only had one today. I haven't smoked a cigar and won't tonight. I probably will tommorrow. Just like alcohol many drugs can be used in moderation without problems or addiction.

It may be absurd but it is the law in most places.
Apparently we have absurd people making laws.

And I think you know who are the main backers of the anti pot laws don't ya ?
The religious right.
Actually I think that the major opponents of marijuana legalization are those people that want to sell it as a product but can't figure out how to limit personal growth and those that can't get taxes from it. At least two major cigarette companies have designs on a trademark for marijuana cigarettes. I don't want RJR or any other cigarette company producing marijuana cigarettes and fucking with the addictive nature of THC like they did nicotine.

And the one you'll most have to cater to. :D

Enjoy life.

Why does everyone think I'm running for fucking office? I'm in college. Chillax.

I will probably end up doing the standard thing: Dropping out of college to work some $8/hr job I hate when I get some chick I don't love knocked up.

I am not dangerously close to holding office or anything, and don't ever plan to be.

Just so we're clear I don't think I've ever said it's impossible. I've never done it and never will, but my neighbor does it everyday so unless I was just trashed one day I doubt I said it was impossible.

You need some new fucking nieghbors dude.

There is no need to outlaw any drug. Plenty of people have used heroin recreationally. Crack would probably not even be an issue if powder cocaine were legal and the addictive qualities are NOT significantly different than powder nor is the high. I don't know who told you that bullshit, but it sounds like race/class bias to me.

And by the way, the powder is quite addictive. The problem with coke is you are never really sated. You keep wanting more. The differences between powder and crack are primarily cultural.

"I did it, I am ok, therefore it's ok" is not much of a scientific method. It's purely anecdotal.

Shit according to far more credible reports than a faggy limo driver, Bush blew mad lines at Yale and WRL doesn't give a shit about Bush's "alternative college lifestyle".

Its the Republican double standard, they are alowed to have "alternative lifestyles" as long as they give lip service to being against "alternative lifestyles".

Back