Was Barracks drug use and 'alternative' lifesytle limited to his childhood?

Did you do all of the above while serving in the Army?..Inquiring minds want to know counselor!:shock:

How the fuck did your dumb ass somehow miss the best drugs in the world in 'Nam?

You must have been the single lamest soldier in Vietnam if you never got high on SOMETHING there.

How the fuck did your dumb ass somehow miss the best drugs in the world in 'Nam?

You must have been the single lamest soldier in Vietnam if you never got high on SOMETHING there.
The measure of lame is in the amount of mind-altering substance you don't use? Wow. I'm pretty lame.

In the day I'd use MJ, Shrooms, and beer. But then I joined the military and all I've used since is beer.

Not true with everyone.........

To me, that is much more of a character issue. "Youthful indiscretions" are what they are, and almost everyone has 'em.

But when you're in your 30's, and are responsible for children, and still can't give up booze or whatever it is? That's revealing, imo.

I happen to think Bush is a self-centered, low-character guy, anyway. Spoiled rich kid who has had everything handed to him his entire life, and has a gargantuan sense of entitlement.

as a youth I had my fair share of dates...did not do drugs...rarely got to 2nd base...made out alot, but girls had class and morales while I was growing up...only drank one beer and one wine cooler while in HS...one at a party and one at the beach...threw up both times...learned my lesson quick...todays youth have issues with learning anything about life and consequences of their actions...Obama and Hillary would also fall into this category...and GW was a late bloomer also!

The measure of lame is in the amount of mind-altering substance you don't use? Wow. I'm pretty lame.

In the day I'd use MJ, Shrooms, and beer. But then I joined the military and all I've used since is beer.

A complete unwillingness or total lack of curiosity to try them at least once, yes I do in fact call lame. So would many many others.

Well nimrod...........

I and quite a few others who stayed awake and clear headed came home in tack...need I say more? I did love the beer though...but only after hours or R&R!

A complete unwillingness or total lack of curiosity to try them at least once, yes I do in fact call lame. So would many many others.
I never wanted to try substances that could, after prolonged use, wind up with me so addicted I would do "anything" to get it. No way. Wouldn't happen for any price.

I didn't do any drugs, drink, or have sex when growing up. I was to busy getting a 4.0 from kindergarten thru grad school.

:gives:

I didn't do any drugs, drink, or have sex when growing up. I was to busy getting a 4.0 from kindergarten thru grad school.

:gives:

Well good for you me too.

3.8 and climbing, but close enough.

I was bored in school without drugs.

Last edited:
And if you hadn't taken teh weeds you would have that 5.0 average that only comes with "honors".

Swing and a miss Damo. Honors college. Full-Tuition 4 Year Presidential Academic Scholarship.

I'd show you my highschool too if it weren't such a small class. Let's just say it's won #1 Highschool in America before.

School is fucking easy. Life is fucking easy. Both of them get boring without drugs. That's how it is to me anyway, I'm not trying to say everyone could or should.

And I definitely don't understand or respect someone who has never had the curiosity to experiment with at least some basic, common substances.

What that tells me is that you either lack curiosity, are a total pussy afraid of the laws, or a sheep who only does what the government tells you is okay.

But again, that is my opinion. I'm only sharing because you asked.

LMAO.............

And if you hadn't taken teh weeds you would have that 5.0 average that only comes with "honors".

so true damo...but he would say that was 'lame' ...chap did it right he should listen to his peers...cause' us old farts have no input outside of our own families!;)

And I have little respect..............

Swing and a miss Damo. Honors college. Full-Tuition 4 Year Presidential Academic Scholarship.

I'd show you my highschool too if it weren't such a small class. Let's just say it's won #1 Highschool in America before.

School is fucking easy. Life is fucking easy. Both of them get boring without drugs. That's how it is to me anyway, I'm not trying to say everyone could or should.

And I definitely don't understand or respect someone who has never had the curiosity to experiment with at least some basic, common substances.

What that tells me is that you either lack curiosity, are a total pussy afraid of the laws, or a sheep who only does what the government tells you is okay.

for anyone who needs drugs to get thru the day...enough said dimwit!

I should add though, that even I have limits about how far I think that can go. Starting in the fall I am going to begin preparing for the LSAT Exam for law school, and I plan to stop doing everything so that I can get in gear to study. I am under no illusions that I can expect to cruise through an Ivy League law school smoking pot everyday and blowing lines every weekend.

It shouldn't be hard. I'm getting pretty bored with drugs anyway to be honest. I've spent the better part of my life using one or more substances every single day without exception. It's sort of getting old. As I mentioned with Soc I've already gotten bored with several individual drugs, and now they're just not affecting me the way they did when I was younger. To keep using them would be a pointless waste of money and good health. So I'm going to enjoy my last summer of debauchery before I have to clean up my act. This has been my plan since I smoked pot my first time.

Back