Was Colin Powell Black?

Cypress

Powell's parents were of mixed African and Scottish heritage, but I distinctly remember Republican right-wingers parading around and proudly declaring him the first Black Secretary of State.

Colin Powell celebrates his Scottish roots​

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell is celebrating his Scottish roots by commissioning a heraldic coat of arms.

Powell has successfully applied to the court of Lord Lyon King of Arms, the heraldic authority for Scotland, for a coat of arms that celebrates his military and political career, a court spokeswoman said Wednesday.

The arms feature a lion, traditionally associated with the Powell surname, an eagle, two crossed swords to mark his military career, and four stars, which refer to his status as a four-star general, under a motto that reads, “Devoted to public service.”

They don't, unless it's a Democrat.

JD Vance's children are bi-racial. But he seems to only be angry that Kamala Harris can be bi-racial.
It’s like they think you can’t be two browns at once

Everyone had 4 grandparents

They want brown people to deny some of their grandparents as meaningless

Real family friendly huh

He said that as a child he never considered himself a minority...It looks as though he was raised to respect and embrace his ethnicity and his Jamican heritage...and never to use it as a crutch....
May he rest in peace...a wonderful dedicated American...

Powell's parents were of mixed African and Scottish heritage, but I distinctly remember Republican right-wingers parading around and proudly declaring him the first Black Secretary of State.

Colin Powell celebrates his Scottish roots​

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell is celebrating his Scottish roots by commissioning a heraldic coat of arms.

Powell has successfully applied to the court of Lord Lyon King of Arms, the heraldic authority for Scotland, for a coat of arms that celebrates his military and political career, a court spokeswoman said Wednesday.

The arms feature a lion, traditionally associated with the Powell surname, an eagle, two crossed swords to mark his military career, and four stars, which refer to his status as a four-star general, under a motto that reads, “Devoted to public service.”

Kamala is African Irish her ancestors owned slaves. So I guess anything is possible. Does that mean she has White privilege?

I believe Republiclowns get up every morning, and before their coffee is even though brewing, they are already asking themselves, "NOW WHO CAN I OFFEND AND GET UNDER THEIR SKIN TODAY"!

That just doesn't sound like a happy or normal person to me- No, in fact it sounds more like some hateful and scornful person to me.

They don't, unless it's a Democrat.

JD Vance's children are bi-racial. But he seems to only be angry that Kamala Harris can be bi-racial.
I’m sure they will insist his children deny the existence of their two Indian grandparents

I believe Republiclowns get up every morning, and before their coffee is even though brewing, they are already asking themselves, "NOW WHO CAN I OFFEND AND GET UNDER THEIR SKIN TODAY"!

That just doesn't sound like a happy or normal person to me- No, in fact it sounds more like some hateful and scornful person to me.
So how long have you been paranoid?

Back