Was Colin Powell Black?

May this brother rest in peace, miss him terribly...all blacks are black until they cross over to the devil, then they not only ain't black no mo, but even the white devil goes color blind. Like this negro...glued to Maga for the rest of his life...one wrong turn, he's done...so lets congrats the Beaver and Barbie and their future babies.View attachment 29083View attachment 29084
There's a guy I know, I grew up playing basketball with him, and he's Oakland through and through - born and raised. His family was involved with the Black Panthers and he's been trying to start something similar ever sense. Very pro black and into the black power movement.

He said he read Malcolm X's biograpy in the fifth grade and vowed never to do three things; drink, smoke or date white women.

I'm reminded of this Public Enemy song where they claim society makes black men want white women.

There's a guy I know, I grew up playing basketball with him, and he's Oakland through and through - born and raised. His family was involved with the Black Panthers and he's been trying to start something similar ever sense. Very pro black and into the black power movement.

He said he read Malcolm X's biograpy in the fifth grade and vowed never to do three things; drink, smoke or date white women.

I'm reminded of this Public Enemy song where they claim society makes black men want white women.

Listen, I know of 3 single handsome black men who seek bw, but go through sheer hell because of it. We are just too damaged to fight for normal-ness these days...black women are just too superficial and fake and so needy....so I understand why some black men just reach a point where they tire of the drama bw bring into relationships. But make no mistake, had Obama been married to a Becky, McCain would have won that year, that's how powerful black unity is to us!! Not trying to hate, but Malcom were he alive to day, would be with a ww also, just sayin

Back