Was slavery good good black people?

I don’t think a case can be made that it benefited any person who was ever a slave

If you make that case

I have some ideas you should ponder

If slavery was good for black people because they learned a trade

Shouldn’t we let people sell themselves into slavery to learn a trade?

Are you begining to realize that it’s a fucking idiots thought to call forced work learning a trade

There were benefits to many because of slavery but those that actually had to experience it probably hated it.

There would be no blacks in the NBA making 100 million per year without slavery we also wouldn't have the incarceration rate in prison for blacks without slavery.

There are always going to be pro's or con's to any action.

It's a moot point.
We brought Africans here in chains. [Not me, I must quickly add. My family was still in Sicily.]
We can't do a fucking thing about it now.

It's absurd to say that it was anything but barbaric,
but some white trash goobers can't even admit that much.
Pigs don't fly, and idiots don't make sense.

There were benefits to many because of slavery but those that actually had to experience it probably hated it.

There would be no blacks in the NBA making 100 million per year without slavery we also wouldn't have the incarceration rate in prison for blacks without slavery.

There are always going to be pro's or con's to any action.

So should German Schools e required to teach schoolchildren the benefits Jews gained from the holocaust?

Will DeSantis require we teach our kids the benefits of incest as well as slavery?

I think if there were questionable parts of the curriculum, it's something that eventually could have been discussed, and possibly revised if it was not factual...
I only saw Kamala's screaming fit...so that didn't impress me and I'm doubtful that she was reacting appropriately...
I thought people were concerned history classes were not being honored enough black individuals for their accomplishments?

So should German Schools e required to teach schoolchildren the benefits Jews gained from the holocaust?

Will DeSantis require we teach our kids the benefits of incest as well as slavery?
Is it possible for you to discuss this like a parent and an adult? Don't you have children in Florida schools? How sad that you sink to asking questions like that...

Is it possible for you to discuss this like a parent and an adult? Don't you have children in Florida schools? How sad that you sink to asking questions like that...

So you can’t address the point? As a parent I know teaching such shit discredits the school and all the curriculum. My kids know it is horse shit to claim someone benefited from generations of slavery because they came out of it knowing how to be a good maid or great at picking cotton. Idiotic.

Back