Was slavery good good black people?

I have nothing to be ashamed of...you, on the other hand...And poor Kamala...
It doesn't do anyone any good to overreact...and toss out personal opinion, instead of facts...
But this is a good opportunity for you as a parent to get involved...you'll be able to find out what your children are actually being taught...
I encourage you to get involved...and then come back and report what's really happening...

You love the slightly hidden racism, you are shameful

I think if there were questionable parts of the curriculum, it's something that eventually could have been discussed, and possibly revised if it was not factual...
I only saw Kamala's screaming fit...so that didn't impress me and I'm doubtful that she was reacting appropriately...
I thought people were concerned history classes were not being honored enough black individuals for their accomplishments?

I saw DeSantis dig his heels in and defend the fucked up racist decision, it’s typical DeSantis.

I’m glad someone came to their senses and forced you into “retirement”.
I taught for 30 years and absolutely loved it :)... The decision to retire from the classroom was entirely my own... I remain very dedicated to education, to my fellow teachers, and to the children who deserve nothing but the best for a successful future... preparation for the new year has already begun as you know!! Get involved!!

I taught for 30 years and absolutely loved it :)... The decision to retire from the classroom was entirely my own... I remain very dedicated to education, to my fellow teachers, and to the children who deserve nothing but the best for a successful future... preparation for the new year has already begun as you know!! Get involved!!

:cheer:

My advice for those who are questioning the new curriculum is to actually read it and then comment...don't listen to Kamala's rant...She got it all wrong...

The actual curriculum...

What about it? The part where they are going to be required to teach the benefits slaves attained from Slavery?

"Instruction includes how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit,"

Back