Was slavery good good black people?

What about it? The part where they are going to be required to teach the benefits slaves attained from Slavery?

"Instruction includes how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit,"

Read the entire curriculum
...don't cherry pick and then take a statement out of context...what you posted is clearly explained and defined...https://www.cbsnews.com/news/floridas-new-education-standards-says-slavery-had-personal-benefits/

Read the entire curriculum don't cherry pick and then take a statement out of context what you posted is clearly explained and defined...

You are obfuscating, thus far the part of the curriculum I have a problem with is this racist tidbit. I can understand why you are making up reasons to avoid discussing it.

You are the angry dismissed lunch lady.

Read the entire curriculum don't cherry pick and then take a statement out of context what you posted is clearly explained and defined...

We don’t have to read the whole turf basket you racist

SLAVERY DID NOT HAVE BENEFITS FOR THE ENSLAVED!

What were the downside for the enslavers?

That when they raped slaves they couldn’t eat the babies?

Oh yeah

They could if they wanted to huh idiot

You are obfuscating, thus far the part of the curriculum I have a problem with is this racist tidbit. I can understand why you are making up reasons to avoid discussing it.

You are the angry dismissed lunch lady.

You're completely wrong as usual... understandable...lol... (you should pick better sources to get the personal information you parrot.... unless you don't mind sounding as ridiculous as they do and it's apparent that you don't...;))

You're completely wrong as usual... understandable...lol... (you should pick better sources to get the personal information you parrot.... unless you don't mind sounding as ridiculous as they do and it's apparent that you don't...;))

It’s an evil thing to teach that slavery had upsides you stupid evil fool

Of course you have to read it if you want to be informed and not just overreact..

Nope

Just that one bit is enough to condem this policy

They were property

Like the chickens and pigs

They could eat them if they wanted to

And you can bet it happened under slavery

False

What were the downside for the enslavers?

That when they raped slaves they couldn’t eat the babies?

Oh yeah

They could if they wanted to huh idiot

I just proved it was true loser

You will of course pretend these facts don’t exist

Back