Way too early College Football Poll

Apparently you can't since you're the one that mentioned him in the post to which I responded.

I mentioned in in response to accusations and claims by another poster.

Coach Saban has done some pretty amazing things for my school. I have no problem detailing them. You want to call that kissing ass? You are simply misguided (at best). There isn't a better college football coach out there. I like having him at the Univ of Alabama.

Coach Saban has done some pretty amazing things for my school. I have no problem detailing them. You want to call that kissing ass? You are simply misguided (at best). There isn't a better college football coach out there. I like having him at the Univ of Alabama.

Yet you mentioned it just as I did to your post.

You like sucking his dick and kissing his ass. I bet he likes you doing it, too.

They certainly dodged a bullet when Rich Rodriguez turned them down for the job

Yet you mentioned it just as I did to your post.

You like sucking his dick and kissing his ass. I bet he likes you doing it, too.

Recognizing the excellence someone brings, and the huge efforts they put forth to achieve the level of the absolute best, is not kissing ass or sucking dick.

But your obsession with both is duly noted.

I agree. We had a string of coaches come and fail. Glad we ended that.

Rodriguez's acumen as a coach was blown out of proportion. He largely inherited a strong team Don Nehlen had built up in his final couple years, and used that success to get some better players once he took over, but largely blew too many games they should have walked away with.

Rodriguez's acumen as a coach was blown out of proportion. He largely inherited a strong team Don Nehlen had built up in his final couple years, and used that success to get some better players once he took over, but largely blew too many games they should have walked away with.

A lot of coaches have gotten credit for what they did with the previous coach's team. I think a new coach needs at least 4 years to show what he will do over the long haul.

But lasting 4 years these days is tough.

Recognizing the excellence someone brings, and the huge efforts they put forth to achieve the level of the absolute best, is not kissing ass or sucking dick.

But your obsession with both is duly noted.

Your obsession with puckering up to him is noted. Kiss it, boy,

Your obsession with puckering up to him is noted. Kiss it, boy,

Maybe one day, when you're all grown up, you will figure out you don't have to suck the dick of every man you admire. I'm sorry you have been so mistreated by those you looked up yo.

Maybe one day, when you're all grown up, you will figure out you don't have to suck the dick of every man you admire. I'm sorry you have been so mistreated by those you looked up yo.

Maybe one day you'll stop sucking the dick of every coach you admire. Did Saban not acknowledge the "job" you did on him and you are upset about it?

Good things coming the season, CFM. Keep watching the Tide roll!

How many do you predict will commit criminal acts and/or get arrested before the season starts?

A quick look since Saban became head coach shows a significant of players/former players having been arrested for things including drugs, weapons, CDV, robbery, and fraudulent use of a credit card just to name a few. He's doing a fine job setting the example of how to be a productive citizen.

How many do you predict will commit criminal acts and/or get arrested before the season starts?

A quick look since Saban became head coach shows a significant of players/former players having been arrested for things including drugs, weapons, CDV, robbery, and fraudulent use of a credit card just to name a few. He's doing a fine job setting the example of how to be a productive citizen.

Awww, does that break your heart?

Awww, does that break your heart?

Just proves that Saban is no different than the thugs he tolerates. All one has to do is look at the plethora of crimes committed by those he supposedly mentored to see he's a failure at making men out of boys.

Just proves that Saban is no different than the thugs he tolerates. All one has to do is look at the plethora of crimes committed by those he supposedly mentored to see he's a failure at making men out of boys.

I really like that you finally self identified as a "Wimpy Coward Loser". It helps newbies know who to avoid. Good job.

I really like that you finally self identified as a "Wimpy Coward Loser". It helps newbies know who to avoid. Good job.

I'm satisfied in knowing that before your wife died she had a real man since the pussy she married couldn't get the job done. You're welcome.

Did Saban tap it, too? You two seem to be close enough for you to have shared.

I'm satisfied in knowing that before your wife died she had a real man since the pussy she married couldn't get the job done. You're welcome.

Did Saban get his shot, too? You two seem to be close enough for you to have shared.

Still taking the low road, huh? You are a disgusting little piece of shit. Before we met, she had pretty high standards, so you wouldn't have had a chance. After we started dating? Her standards were even higher. She wouldn't have noticed you. You know, if you worked up the guts to approach her.

BTW, personal attacks on a man's late wife is about as low as it gets. Can't think of much lower.

Still taking the low road, huh? You are a disgusting little piece of shit. Before we met, she had pretty high standards, so you wouldn't have had a chance. After we started dating? Her standards were even higher. She wouldn't have noticed you. You know, if you worked up the guts to approach her.

BTW, personal attacks on a man's late wife is about as low as it gets. Can't think of much lower.

If she married you, she proved she didn't have standards.

That you keep having to defend what you say isn't true proves you have doubts. If it's not true, there is no need to address it. If you address it, you aren't sure.

If she married you, she proved she didn't have standards.

That you keep having to defend what you say isn't true proves you have doubts. If it's not true, there is no need to address it. If you address it, you aren't sure.

Slandering my late wife does, in fact, warrant a specific response. But since you are a Wimpy Coward Loser, and won't meet me face to face, I'll settle for pointing out your disgusting and depraved behavior.

It is easy to talk shit on a keyboard. Say some of this to my face. Oh yeah, I forgot. You won't meet me. And you lie with some regularity. What a joke.

Back